Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something New, Something Older, Something Replaced

Something New, Something Older, Something Replaced
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been slow still, and I am wondering where everyone has gone? I have not been able to make more than two trades in the past couple of weeks, and would like to start seeing more action! Tongue Oh well... hopefully things will clear up. I have received a few nice cards in the mail over the past few days, and most of them are PC. Two traders among them, so hopefully I can spark some trades. Thank you to Robert (titan501ca) for the great trade, and to the eBay seller who placed the others up for auction! Haha!

2007-08 Artifacts Silver-Jaroslav Halak #35/100; 2010-11 Certified Fabric Of The Game Prime-Jaroslav Halak #11/25 (this one is an upgrade to the one I already have, so it is marked For Trade); 2011-12 Between The Pipes Jerseys Silver-Jaroslav Halak; 2011-12 Limited Team Trade Marks Materials Autographs-Jaroslav Halak #34/49

[Image: HockeyCards001-4.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002-6.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003-5.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-4.jpg]

The Traders: 2009-10 Be A Player Triple Signatures-Anze Kopitar/Ryan Smyth/Dustin Brown; 2011-12 SPx Winning Materials-Jordan Staal

[Image: HockeyCards005.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006.jpg]

All cards are in my Org. and marked accordingly. Should you be interested in a trade, please drop me a line here, PM me or send me a trade offer. I only trade using the Trade Tool, so please have you Org. ready. Thanks for the look and all comments are welcomed and appreciated! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Something New, Something Older, Something Replaced
Very nice pick ups. Congrats.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Thanks Nick! I am so glad to be adding some long-standing wants to my PC!

Randi

That doesn't look like a slow time to me, it looks rather nice. Congrats on some nice additions.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

great pick ups

and you haven't slowed down it looks like
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)