Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Roberto Clemente Team Ring Giveaway! *contest closed*

RE: 2012 Roberto Clemente Team Ring Giveaway! *contest closed*
(06-24-2012, 08:47 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Fitzy,
you are the man lately on the boards. giving up a pc hit...just because u have one already doesnt matter. that is just awesome. i think maybe beckett could join in and send out from freebies to members on here who have to pay just to have a a trade org. I will be keeping my fingers crossed you pull a superfractor on that chrome case!
Thank you for the kind words. Means a lot! That's just my nature and how I am. I am a giver. I always try to do nice things for people to make them happy. I may have a few other PC cards I might do as giveaways too, just gotta find them because my office is a cluster mess right now!!

It would be cool if Beckett would do giveaways to people who pay for a trade org, I'm totally for that but who knows if they would do that. Even doing like a free card submission for grading would be cool too.

I figure if by doing acts of kindness on here hopefully others will follow suit, I may be new on here but I'm not new to the hobby. I came on here to make friends, do trades and bs about baseball Smile

This community is great. Period.

God bless

~Zach
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: 2012 Roberto Clemente Team Ring Giveaway! *contest closed*
(06-28-2012, 06:55 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: received my card today sweet card thanks again
Excellent!!

No problem Smile
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)