`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Paypal question

RE: Paypal question
(06-27-2012, 12:59 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: As long as your provided the tracking number, after they receive it you will receive your money within 2-3 days. After 90 days of selling with consistent results, you'll get your funds immediately after payment.
Does it matter if they leave feedback or not? I did leave a tracking number...

Also, when I print off of ebay, is it where I can just tape it to the package\envelope afterwards?
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(06-27-2012, 03:11 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Does it matter if they leave feedback or not? I did leave a tracking number...

Also, when I print off of ebay, is it where I can just tape it to the package\envelope afterwards?
It prints out a label and a receipt on one page. Cut down the middle and put the postage half on your package and do what you want with the receipt. I tend to keep them for a few years, then throw them out. Or should I say, I tend to keep them for a few years, then my wife throws them out because she is tired of looking at them. Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-27-2012, 03:37 PM)all day baby Wrote: It prints out a label and a receipt on one page. Cut down the middle and put the postage half on your package and do what you want with the receipt. I tend to keep them for a few years, then throw them out. Or should I say, I tend to keep them for a few years, then my wife throws them out because she is tired of looking at them. Wink
Hahahahaha. I know the feeling, brother. Thank you for all of your help. Believe me, I really appreciate it. Does it really save you money if you print off of ebay/paypal? I'm literally dropping like $4 just to ship out these cards
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(06-28-2012, 10:42 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Hahahahaha. I know the feeling, brother. Thank you for all of your help. Believe me, I really appreciate it. Does it really save you money if you print off of ebay/paypal? I'm literally dropping like $4 just to ship out these cards
paypal shipping is cheaper than the post office

a package 3ounces or less costs 1.64 through paypal, and comes with DC (which is required by paypal). i believe 3 ounces or less at the post office is 1.76 - not including dc

(06-28-2012, 11:32 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: paypal shipping is cheaper than the post office

a package 3ounces or less costs 1.64 through paypal, and comes with DC (which is required by paypal). i believe 3 ounces or less at the post office is 1.76 - not including dc
So we're talking just a regular sized manilla envelope with padding, correct?
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Yep, that size
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Thank you, kind sir.
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Paypal shipping is the best thing to ever happen to my collecting habits, bar none.

I just had this happen to me. I dont sell very often and I thought the same the thing but the funds were cleared before 21 days. The buyer has to recieve it and leave positive feedback before the money is yours.

One of the cards arrived, but they have yet to leave feedback. Hopefully they're good people and help me out, lol
Hook 'Em Horns \m/