`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Timeless Treasures Couple packs of 12 Hit

11 Timeless Treasures Couple packs of 12 Hit
They were ok. No redemption's but didn't stop me from having to deal with panini.http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif All are for trade.
These first 2 both have creases that go about half way up the card under the top layer.
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0052.jpg]
Thanks for Looking!
After looking at other cards, are the rookie recruits supposed to look like they have a crease in the middle? Makes the card look like crap IMO.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: 11 Timeless Treasures Couple packs of 12 Hit
Yeah, I think that "crease" is part of the vintage-y design. Here's one I have (and I KNOW it's not actually creased):

[Image: green11tt.jpg]

Not your best effort, Panini.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

FYI the creases on the bottom of the card are just terrible aesthetic choices made by the designer of the cards. Take a look at some of the cards on eBay...they all have that ugly crease. It's not a "real" crease, just an ugly design choice.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

OK, thought it was weird that both of them had it. Definitely looks like crap though. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

Wow, cards messed up in the packs, not good lol