Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pick-ups from show, trade night
Wink 
Pick-ups from show, trade night
Show was ok--kind of slow, but I covered my table for both days and was able to pry a very nice Vincent Brown Playbook away from jags for my set along with a couple other trades--here are the goods.....

[Image: 623sho.jpg]

Then there was trade night-- started out above average for me as I don't really score too big at tradenight

[Image: 623tn1.jpg]

Then , the big trade of the night--

>

>

>

>

KABAMMM!!!!!!!! (did I really just say that???)

2 more for the Playbook set!!!

[Image: 623tn2.jpg]

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

RE: Pick-ups from show, trade night
You killed on the 2011 guys at trade night! I really dig the HOF manufactured autos on the yellow "jacket".
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

looks like trade night did you good and glad i left the show then, as clearly you didn't do all that much after i left....nice playbook additions though
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-23-2012, 10:16 PM)ft28jags Wrote: looks like trade night did you good and glad i left the show then, as clearly you didn't do all that much after i left....nice playbook additions though
ya--made a few more sales, so it was profitable plus another day tomorrow--THANKS FOR THE VB!!!!!

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

np...i came and visited today. definitely won't be there tomorrow Smile
(06-23-2012, 10:18 PM)mpekar Wrote: ya--made a few more sales, so it was profitable plus another day tomorrow--THANKS FOR THE VB!!!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-23-2012, 10:13 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You killed on the 2011 guys at trade night! I really dig the HOF manufactured autos on the yellow "jacket".
ya--those are nice---may be my next "set" project, but I'm concerned about the auto's "bleeding " into the fabric after a while

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

delete some pms old man
My Flickr

(06-23-2012, 10:44 PM)ft28jags Wrote: delete some pms old man
ya--saw it--done

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

about time Smile
(06-23-2012, 10:48 PM)mpekar Wrote: ya--saw it--done
My Flickr

Love the Butkus if it's ever for trade feel free to check me.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.