`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great PC Mail Week! (Top 5 Included!)

RE: Great PC Mail Week! (Top 5 Included!)
WOW sick mailday!
Beckett Banner

Thank you all for the great compliments! That BTP Stick card is a stunner for sure! Glad that they made them!

Mark: I knew you were going to pipe-up! Haha! Thank you again for the Gold Jersey, and I know that we will be able to get some more deals worked out soon! Best wishes, all!

Randi

awesome #1 but it thing that it should have been in 1, 2 and 3 spot

Awesome pickups Randi!!! All those STS cards are impressive, but the Halak BTP Stick is really something special. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Excellent additions Randi. I love those BTP stick cards too. In fact you will be seeing one from Howard soon. Just won it tonight and can't wait to get it in my hands!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Great additions Randi, thanks for the look.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(06-22-2012, 03:56 PM)afff Wrote: awesome #1 but it thing that it should have been in 1, 2 and 3 spot
Haha! I almost agree with you there... I have another /10 in there, so that HAD to get into the mix!

(06-22-2012, 04:38 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Awesome pickups Randi!!! All those STS cards are impressive, but the Halak BTP Stick is really something special. Congrats!!!
Thank for the comments, Walt! I really love the STS, but was blown away when I saw that BTP Anniversary Stick!
(06-23-2012, 02:24 AM)trobbi33 Wrote: Excellent additions Randi. I love those BTP stick cards too. In fact you will be seeing one from Howard soon. Just won it tonight and can't wait to get it in my hands!!
Thanks Todd! I can't wait to see your Howard on the boards!!!
(06-24-2012, 10:22 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Great additions Randi, thanks for the look.
Thanks for stopping by and for the comment, John! Remember... if you see anything that you need pop up, just let me know!

Randi

Randi - GREAT PC PICK UPS!!!!

Sick stuff congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK