`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 UD Daisuke Matsuzaka #501a Question

2007 UD Daisuke Matsuzaka #501a Question
does anyone know a definite answer to this...is the 501a card with Dice K at a press conference a random insert in 07 UD spectrum or was in random insert in 07 UD rookie redemption sets??? i've heard both stories...thanks in advance for any help on this...

RE: 2007 UD Daisuke Matsuzaka #501a Question
neither that I know of... the Suit variation is just that a variation version that is included in the base set

I recently got rid of my copy this past year after breaking the set up
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(06-19-2012, 08:35 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: neither that I know of... the Suit variation is just that a variation version that is included in the base set

I recently got rid of my copy this past year after breaking the set up
ok thanks for the fast answer...

that being said it of course had a lower print run than the regular RC so has the higher BV, then at least used to sell pretty well on the Bay but I am not sure about now
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(06-19-2012, 08:40 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: that being said it of course had a lower print run than the regular RC so has the higher BV, then at least used to sell pretty well on the Bay but I am not sure about now
yeah thats why i asked....just bought rookie redemption pack (501-520) on the Bay and completed that set...would buy more (they are pretty cheap, paid $5.75 shipped) but dont want to waste money if that is not where they are found...thanks again for the help