`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TRADER - AUTOS, JERSEYS, PARRALELS and ROOKIES.

NEW TRADER - AUTOS, JERSEYS, PARRALELS and ROOKIES.
I am new to the site. I am happy to be here and among people who love cards as much as me.

I will slowly get more cards up here. I am not going to tell you teams I like, for I am more of an "I in team" kind of collector. So no, no favorite teams. If you like something you see, I am happy to collect with you. I do box breaks too help collectors as well. I'm BossBoxBreaks on "FeeBay" lol (their fees are crazy, sorry).

Thanks a lot for taking a look.

JJ

RE: NEW TRADER - AUTOS, JERSEYS, PARRALELS and ROOKIES.
If you have added cards to organize the are probably marked as private, can't see anything you might have for trade.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(06-08-2012, 09:54 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: If you have added cards to organize the are probably marked as private, can't see anything you might have for trade.
Thank You very Much. I am new and had no idea. I believe I have resolved this issue. Let me know if you guys have any more problems.

Sorry again,

enjoy (if it worked)

Welcome to the site....If you add some Pens I'll be happy to take a look...Collect mainly Current Pens players GU,AU and Ser #'d cards....would consider trade bait but mainly to make a trade even...

Being even in beckett value is not a must....ie if you are after a 60.00 card and I have a 40.00 one that sells in the same range(using ebay) I'll probably make the deal...just as if we both have 50.00 cards but one is selling for 10.00 and the other is selling for 30.00 I'd prefer to make an adjustment in the deal regardless of who it favors...Sometimes using beckett makes sence sometimes not....
(06-09-2012, 09:01 AM)penguinfan66 Wrote: Welcome to the site....If you add some Pens I'll be happy to take a look...Collect mainly Current Pens players GU,AU and Ser #'d cards....would consider trade bait but mainly to make a trade even...

Being even in beckett value is not a must....ie if you are after a 60.00 card and you have a 40.00 one that sells in the same range(using ebay) I'll probably make the deal...just as if we both have 50.00 cards but one is selling for 10.00 and the other is selling for 30.00 I'd prefer to make an adjustment in the deal regardless of who it favors...Sometimes using beckett makes sence sometimes not....