`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Ron Hextall patchy goodness (and Roy, too)

More Ron Hextall patchy goodness (and Roy, too)
Due to the late hour of my last posting, I almost forgot to include a few of these Ron Hextall beauties from the last few weeks. I overpaid a little on the first one, but it has the best swatches by far of the 10th anniversary cards I have seen of Hexy so far. I have seen five (out of ten) of them, all on eBay, so far.

2011-12 In The Game Between the Pipes 10th Anniversary Jumbo Jersey and Stick #AJJS-29 # of 10 (I like how the patch is bursting out from the card.)
[Image: 2011-12InTheGameBetweenthePipes10thAnniv...of10-1.jpg]

2011-12 Upper Deck SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Quad Jersey 1/10 (This was a tough one to acquire because of the nice two color Patrick Roy swatch. But, being the ultimate Hextall collector, I did not let that deter me.)
[Image: 2011-12UpperDeckSPGameUsedAuthenticFabri...ey1-10.jpg]

2010-11 In The Game Decades 80s All-Stars – Gold - The National Chicago 1/1
[Image: 2010-11InTheGameDecades80sAll-StarsGold-...ago1-1.jpg]

2010-11 In The Game Decades 80s Rivalries – Gold - The National Chicago 1/1 (Nice two color swatches on all four players. Sweet!)
[Image: 2010-11InTheGameDecades80sRivalriesGold-...ago1-1.jpg]

I can't wait for the ITG Broad Street Boys to be released. Lots of Hextall cards and tons of other Flyers greats. I have no idea how to collect them all without selling the house (so I guess I won't sell the house). The challenge will be fun.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

RE: More Ron Hextall patchy goodness (and Roy, too)
so many great Ron cards congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)