`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman platinum

2012 bowman platinum
hello all. just wanted to get ur insight on what u think about the bowman platinum coming out in july. i saw the info sheet on the players and autos, looks pretty nice to me. not to mention that u get 3 autos in the box. 2 regular and one auto relic. i believe that i will be saving up for couple of the boxes. always liked the platinum series. in fact that is where i pulled 2 harper autos. one green and one regular.
thanks

RE: 2012 bowman platinum
i wouldn't go for it. i bought a 6 box case of the 2011 and if i didn't pull the harper auto, I wold have gotten like $40 in sv for the rest. it's major hit or miss, like most products.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I have always been a big fan of Platinum especially the way the autos look. I will be buying at least 1 box when it comes out.
Collect Braun, Hamilton, Bautista, Posey, Stanton, Kemp, and Hart
Seral #, RC, GU , and Auto's

Trading. In your favor for auto rc's

It was really good in 2010 but last years was watered down tremendously especially the inserts and parallels which were not numbered.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I made the mistake of pre-ordering 2 boxes last year and they were enroute when I was at the National Sports Collectors Convention. All of the dealers at the convention had them for significantly less than what I pre0ordered them for. I bought another box at the show and pulled a Yankee autograph. This year, I'm not preordering, but instead will buy a few boxes at the show.

(06-02-2012, 12:16 PM)totally sports Wrote: It was really good in 2010 but last years was watered down tremendously especially the inserts and parallels which were not numbered.
I don't believe there are inserts in Platinum, and the prospect parallels were numbered, the veterans/rookies were not
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)