`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
who decided to screw up Bowman Football this year ?

RE: who decided to screw up Bowman Football this year ?
(06-02-2012, 11:45 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: On a side note with this product. Is Bowman and Bowman Signatures 2 diff. sets.
Or is Bowman Sig. Just you get more of the "hits".
I'm pretty sure that they are going to be 2 different sets. From what I have heard is that each company is going to be allowed 18 products this year. Also from what I have heard the reason for no logos is because Topps rushed the product so fast that since most of the rookies still have not signed their contracts the NFLPA said no logos.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

They look pretty ******* without the logos. Some of the refractor autos look like they placed a generic football player image on them
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(06-02-2012, 11:56 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: I'm pretty sure that they are going to be 2 different sets. From what I have heard is that each company is going to be allowed 18 products this year. Also from what I have heard the reason for no logos is because Topps rushed the product so fast that since most of the rookies still have not signed their contracts the NFLPA said no logos.
I'm seeing breaks and the base cards from Bowman & Sig. and they look the same that is why I ask.

Just wondering if the Sig. boxes are like ( Guess I forgot to finish my thought LOL ) Just the Bowman base with the Sig. meaning more hits.

Couldn't tell from a few of the Youtube breaks I saw of the boxes.... But the base look the same.. idk... I wanna add my 2 blasters. But not if they are diff. i some way..

The one I bought just says 2012 Bowman no signature anywhere on the wrapper so I'm guess they are the same.

I was talking to a friend and we both agree that we would rather have Press Pass than Bowman Signature this year. Press Pass did a great job with Fanfare and Showcase and they don't have any licensing, while Topps just threw something together quick and they look like crap. Only going after the Wilson autos out of this set, I'll leave the rest to everyone else lol.

(06-02-2012, 11:45 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: On a side note with this product. Is Bowman and Bowman Signatures 2 diff. sets.
Or is Bowman Sig. Just you get more of the "hits".
They are the same base and rookies cards....just more hits/autos in the "signature" boxes.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1