`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Playoff Contenders Football Master Set in Progress

2011 Playoff Contenders Football Master Set in Progress
So we are putting this set together. It is bugging me that Flea Bay sellers are marking the cards as the variation. When I get them they are just the base auto. Has anybody else had a problem with this? The pics show the right card variation. But the card that shows up is not the card in photos.

RE: 2011 Playoff Contenders Football Master Set in Progress
Open a dispute with eBay - not as described.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Haven't had that happen, but I did sell a Vincent Brown variation for really cheap without realizing it was a variation (just didn't know at the time these existed).

It really stinks people are doing this, especially since you must have an idea for what the variation really is since you're paying the extra money - certainly you'd notice it wasn't the SP. Definitely submit a claim for Not As Described and leave appropriate feedback.

Good luck nathan
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Concur with everyone else... card not as described and leave appropriate feedback. I have about 12 different ones that I'm just about ready to sell. LMK if interested.

A lady shipped my card to someone else. Anybody think that the person
That received the Ponder variation will return it to her. I hope so. That card was hard to find.

Set is almost 1/2 complete. That is a lot of autos. If you have a flea bay auction going with Contenders let me know. Especially if you have some of the Variations and SP cards. Have most of the big dollar SP's. But still need a few. Thanks to the members here that have let me know that they had auctions going.

I have a Jimmy Smith SP and a few more in my bucket. If you need any of them PM and we can work something out.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos