`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal Ripken Jr autograph cost at the National

Cal Ripken Jr autograph cost at the National
I am attending the National and wondering if anyone has a ball park idea what Ripken charges at the show for autographs. The price list does not go up until next week but trying to budget prior to ordering.

RE: Cal Ripken Jr autograph cost at the National
He's usually around $250, but if you want to save a couple bucks, Dugout Zone in Ellicott City does private signings with him every year for around $180 or so. That's how I got him on my O's Jersey.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(06-01-2012, 01:10 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: He's usually around $250, but if you want to save a couple bucks, Dugout Zone in Ellicott City does private signings with him every year for around $180 or so. That's how I got him on my O's Jersey.
Wow I def did not think it would be that much I was thinking like 75-150 for a flat item

(06-01-2012, 01:45 PM)gatorfoley12 Wrote: Wow I def did not think it would be that much I was thinking like 75-150 for a flat item
It can also very per ball vs. per jersey vs. per flat item, etc.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

[quote='jonathani' pid='2028541' dateline='1338579831']

It can also very per ball vs. per jersey vs. per flat item, etc.

JonathanI

There are 3 of us and just looking to get 1 8x10 each signed. Hopefully it wont be the 250 price

I did some digging so on a tristar show from 2 yrs ago he charged 150 per flat item

I was thinking around 150 for a baseball

Oh man, my bad, I was talking premium items like a Jersey. You're right, balls and flats are cheaper.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

At past Nat shows it has been around $178. I have been waiting to get a ball signed by him since 1993 and no matter the cost, I will get it at the Nats this year.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I think when Ironclad does their signings, he's usually $125 for small flats and on it from there.
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Great thanks for the help!