`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?

RE: 2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?
(06-24-2012, 09:27 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Yes, I understand... only you would not be the only one involved... Like stated by other posters, someone would be upset, someone ALWAYS gets upset. I did not want to take part in that voting myself at this time. Your motivation at this time would be for fun, someone else might be in the competition for validation. If that person does not get what they wish, you have an upset member who may decide to leave or lash out at people who did not vote for them.
That is with my friends or people I know. We would be dealing with strangers for the most part. Heck, I cited comparing my Marino collection vs. Keary Colbert collection because I figured it was a safe comparison, as Chadscards and I have had communications before, and I felt it was a good comparison for high-end player vs low-end player... and chibearsboy wants to call me egotistical and won't even read my PM's by his admission! My feeling is, when someone is putting so much time and effort into their collection and how they enjoy their life, why do we need to compare. If I had my Isaac Bruce PC still, and it was at 99% and someone came in with a Marino PC like mine... Even if I nod to the Marino dude because it would be a PC I wanted, I would be ticked no one recognized my efforts on my Bruce PC.
It the actual voting, not the thread, I found juvenile. Besides, if you look at my posts, I was nominating other PC's. Showing other members not on Beckett... claiming I felt my PC was not as good as HT's or Wendy's... I was fine posting in this thread... but an actual vote was something I did not want my collection to partake in... I am a competitive person, but being competitive in every moment in life does not appeal to me. Taking one collection and saying it is better than another person's is one of the things that I feel is not a necessary competition. I felt it was demeaning to anyone who did not win second place who felt they should. That I find no fun, and I, like you, do this hobby for fun.

I hope all board members who saw my post and thought I was trying to ruin their fun realize I was not trying to rain on their parade. My feelings on a vote would not leaving me judging anyone who partakes as juvenile. I am a very open minded person and could not care less about what other people do. I just did not want to partake and gave a reasoning on why I wished not to be involved. I kept that post short and sweet as I know no one likes reading paragraphs (like I do).
Alright. I can see your stance.
But as fun as the hobby is to me. I have fun in all aspects of collecting.
whether it being comparing or showing off my collecting. I am VERY PROUD of my Rice PC. And I am competitive Losing does not matter to me. It is the fact that I at least showed up to play LOL .........

Is anyone really mad? I thought we were all collectively sharing our own opinions and thoughts?

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Nice PC's everyone!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Can't we all just get along guys??? I think ALL our PC's kick butt!!!Wink