`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?

RE: Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?
I saw that he last logged in on the June 3 so I slammed him. There is no reason a trader would have the time to log in here and not respond to repeated attempts to communicate with him. This guy has just Jaked us and I just chalked it up as a loss. Karma will take care of him. I fell worse for you as your trade was a hell of alot bigger than mine.

I have that he owes tntmclmm, Haze28 and ryanmo5 - anyone else?

Can one of you please send me his name and mailing address by PM? Thanks

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I don't blame you guys for being po'd and I see that CEO cards is already involved, but in these situations I'd hold off on leaving negative feedback (until you receive your cards, at least) so as not to scare him off for good. I think some guys get to a point where the damage seems irreparable and they decide to go dark for good (a la TravelingManDan, who never shipped to me and a bunch of other guys). In any event, I don't think leaving negative feedback on a suspended/banned/msf trader does much good when your cards are still in his hands. JMO. I know where you're coming from though. Major bummer.

For what it's worth, I'd be a little surprised if rad doesn't pull through on these trades.

There ought to be a way to get some compensation in instances where multiple traders corroborate that a guy has failed to deliver. Beckett has our credit card numbers, so that would be a starting point to keep things honest.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

this stuff has got to stop...if you cannot follow thru with trades then DONT TRADE!!!!!! I dont get how so many people are overseas, sick in hospital, accidents yet they still managed to log on here and take the time to make deals. if you have time to make a trade, you have time to ship. that is common sense. please start removing people like him.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-05-2012, 08:55 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: this stuff has got to stop...if you cannot follow thru with trades then DONT TRADE!!!!!! I dont get how so many people are overseas, sick in hospital, accidents yet they still managed to log on here and take the time to make deals. if you have time to make a trade, you have time to ship. that is common sense. please start removing people like him.
100% agree, at least make these people MSF traders.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I have no problem leaving negative feedback on a dirtbag trader even when he still has my cards. He is what he is. No good trader sits on a trade this long. If your so damn busy what the hell are you doing trading cards? I personally would be completely surprised to ever get my cards from this scum bag. Karma baby, Karma.

(06-05-2012, 09:54 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: I have no problem leaving negative feedback on a dirtbag trader even when he still has my cards. He is what he is. No good trader sits on a trade this long. If your so damn busy what the hell are you doing trading cards? I personally would be completely surprised to ever get my cards from this scum bag. Karma baby, Karma.
I wouldn't go as far as calling him a dirtbag, he's in the military and has had some rough times recently from what he has posted. But, it only costs a couple bucks and a few minutes time to send out cards that he owes to us... I keep hoping they will show up but i'm not holding my breath.

I'm very patient when it comes to getting cards, it's not like the world is going to end if I don't get them in a week. The one thing that I ask from people that I trade with is that if they are going to take a little while to ship to at least shoot me a message and keep me in the loop with whats going on. Not that difficult.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Got the info and have sent him a message. Please let me know if/when any of you receive cards.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Rad_1205 has been a consistent flake on the boards and with trades. He flaked out on several offers I sent him in the past. I think he gets too much on his plate and can't prioritize. I base this on his past posts of long winded apologies and posts about his life. If he is so busy with moving and the military in general he should be up front with his traders about this so that they know not to send until they have a DC from him or his cards in their hands. I just don't deal with him because he seemed unreliable. Good luck to you guys that are waiting for your cards.

(06-06-2012, 11:06 AM)ceocards Wrote: Got the info and have sent him a message. Please let me know if/when any of you receive cards.
Will do thanks, still hopeful he will send them even though it was marked shipped awhile ago!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]