`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some TTM Awesomeness!!

RE: Some TTM Awesomeness!!
(05-24-2012, 04:19 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Sweet bro, that guy that gave you the heads up on Zorn being a cool guy is AWESOME.
thanks man. i know, just wish i could remember who that guy was. probably some crazy chiefs fan out there.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(05-24-2012, 04:16 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks. and welcome to beckett
No problem, and thanks for the welcome....still trying to get the feel for everything here.

(05-24-2012, 04:23 PM)McBrideSportsCards Wrote: No problem, and thanks for the welcome....still trying to get the feel for everything here.
any questions feel free to ask. if i dont know i know a few guys who probably do.

(05-24-2012, 04:25 PM)rgf17 Wrote: any questions feel free to ask. if i dont know i know a few guys who probably do.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind...i'm sure I will have plenty as I get back into the hobby Smile

Congrats! Your dad is gonna love it! Really great of Zorn.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(05-25-2012, 09:04 AM)younglover Wrote: Congrats! Your dad is gonna love it! Really great of Zorn.
Thank you. I hope he's as excited as I was when is saw the mailer in my box addressed to me in my handwriting.

That's awesome.....congrats Ryan.....to bad you don't have a photo and then you could frame all 3...the pic above with the 2 others below them....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-25-2012, 11:43 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: That's awesome.....congrats Ryan.....to bad you don't have a photo and then you could frame all 3...the pic above with the 2 others below them....
I thought of a photo too but didn't wanna seem greedy. I hatr asking for stuff for free.