`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with these Allen Ginter projects

Need help with these Allen Ginter projects
If you think you have something I need please let me know. I want to complete these 3 projects before the end of the year.
[Image: weeman.jpg]
[Image: pittman.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Need help with these Allen Ginter projects
What are the 3 projects? Are the cards pictured FT? Sorry if this has been answered before.

(05-21-2012, 10:22 PM)geauxbravos Wrote: What are the 3 projects? Are the cards pictured FT? Sorry if this has been answered before.
Rainbows of the 3 listed. Wee Man, Preston Pittman, Nicky Hayden minus the 1/1's of course. They are not for trade.

go to ebay and look up "Wee man lot" there is someone selling a bunch of these and it ends in a few hours
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

There is a NNO Mini of Hayden on COMC right now. Also, an auto of Preston Pittman, and A&G back minis of Wee Man and Pittman. There is also a Pittman auto on eBay ending in 2 days and 4 of the red ink autos (however they are all from the same seller, and that seller doesn't budge on his prices, trust me I have tried on another card he has had up for over a year).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(05-22-2012, 04:19 PM)djohn Wrote: There is a NNO Mini of Hayden on COMC right now. Also, an auto of Preston Pittman, and A&G back minis of Wee Man and Pittman. There is also a Pittman auto on eBay ending in 2 days and 4 of the red ink autos (however they are all from the same seller, and that seller doesn't budge on his prices, trust me I have tried on another card he has had up for over a year).
Thanks for the info on the COMC. I am watching the pittman auto on ebay so maybe i can snag it.