`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Premier: Panini bringing back acetate.....

RE: Rookie Premier: Panini bringing back acetate.....
More crap from Panini, and one of the worst rookie classes in many yrs besides Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson and Mo Claiborne. ALot of busts and stupid cards all year, one thing good about it may Cam cars and Dalton and Murrays will go down a bit so I can buy them all. Oh yeah Mi Floyd wont be a bust either and S Gilmore. But I hope Griffin falls on his face litterally. His cards will be half off by the end of the yr. Panini always trying to compete with Topps and will never out do anyone, with there thousands product full of stickers and damaged cards, and redemptions for 3 yrs, they suck and two thumbs down to Panini!!!!

(05-19-2012, 05:48 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: More crap from Panini, and one of the worst rookie classes in many yrs besides Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson and Mo Claiborne. ALot of busts and stupid cards all year, one thing good about it may Cam cars and Dalton and Murrays will go down a bit so I can buy them all. Oh yeah Mi Floyd wont be a bust either and S Gilmore. But I hope Griffin falls on his face litterally. His cards will be half off by the end of the yr. Panini always trying to compete with Topps and will never out do anyone, with there thousands product full of stickers and damaged cards, and redemptions for 3 yrs, they suck and two thumbs down to Panini!!!!
Someone is bitter
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(05-19-2012, 05:06 PM)melcmd Wrote: I have a 2007 UD Trilogy graded 10.0 of Calvin Johnson and Drew Stanton. There doesn't appear to be any fading of the sigs. Might be the sharpies they signed with.

Still looks good 5 years out!
The hologram from the sticker allows the auto to hold better. Signing directly on the clear plastic as these cards will be will leave 95% of them faded in 5 years.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(05-19-2012, 05:48 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: More crap from Panini, and one of the worst rookie classes in many yrs besides Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson and Mo Claiborne. ALot of busts and stupid cards all year, one thing good about it may Cam cars and Dalton and Murrays will go down a bit so I can buy them all. Oh yeah Mi Floyd wont be a bust either and S Gilmore. But I hope Griffin falls on his face litterally. His cards will be half off by the end of the yr. Panini always trying to compete with Topps and will never out do anyone, with there thousands product full of stickers and damaged cards, and redemptions for 3 yrs, they suck and two thumbs down to Panini!!!!
Man.... Someone needs to do his research obviously on this draft! Wink Why do you want to see someone fail like Griffin?? Why hate on great guys like him and root for Michael Floyd who has like 5 DUI's already?? Griffin is one of the best stories in football.

Haven't you noticed EVERYONE is getting in redemptions from Panini also? Seems like they are finnally settling into their new place.By the way I haven't seen anyone wait 3 years yet just saying.

Midseason I will buy ANY RG3 auto you get for 1/2 of what it is going for right now!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

How can anyone be a "bust", or assess the level of this rookie class before they even suit up for practice? My head hurts.

(05-19-2012, 07:23 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: The hologram from the sticker allows the auto to hold better. Signing directly on the clear plastic as these cards will be will leave 95% of them faded in 5 years.
How exactly does that work? I deal with optics every day and I would love to hear the mechanism how the hologram "holds" the ink.

Autos can fade on stickers. It seems before ripping it, we should wait and see. 95% is an unfounded and unbacked (by any data) comment/ overreaction.

Here's my acetate card, graded and going strong...

[Image: IMG_3606.jpg]

Of course, I don't leave it lying around in the direct sunlight or in display cases commonly found in card shops.

I, too, would like to know how a hologram does anything for the ink...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I love these acetate autos! They look so awesome. Plus it looks like their going in my favorite product, Elite! Elite looks incredibly awesome this year with the ptt design going back to what it use to look like. I dont think ive ever been this excited for a product before. Ive got a steve young acetate auto from 1996 and it looks just fine. So its all good with me for em to sign on them. Now I just hope they put a dual 49ers ptt auto in there.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/