`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about maybe starting a new PC

Thinking about maybe starting a new PC
As a Cardinals fan I'm really pumped for Michael Floyd so I'm thinking about trying to build a PC of him. Here's what I'm caught on though...he's a first round pick AND a wide receiver so I probably won't be able to afford him like my DRC collection. So, should I go for it or just stick to DRC? I like to go big or go home and I won't be able to with Floyd

RE: Thinking about maybe starting a new PC
Reminds me of AJ Green this past season. Maybe see what prices level out at after a few months of new products? A first round draft pick chosen by your team? Why not?!! Just bit by bit...stick to your budget!!

(05-18-2012, 11:27 AM)estuaryman Wrote: A first round draft pick chosen by your team? Why not?!! Just bit by bit...stick to your budget!!
Yeah, I'll try and stick to only cards in his Cardinals uniform. That'll be easier!

It would be easier if you only bought him in a Notre Dame uni, way less cards. I think he's a good choice to collect.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(05-18-2012, 11:57 AM)jmessick86 Wrote: It would be easier if you only bought him in a Notre Dame uni, way less cards. I think he's a good choice to collect.
I don't like Notre Dame at all though lol

(05-18-2012, 11:59 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I don't like Notre Dame at all though lol
I know, I was just being sarcastic about how many cards there will be with him in a Cardinals uni. Julio Jones (2nd receiver picked) had 229 autos last year in a pro uni. A.J. Green had 320 auto's that were in pro unis, I don't understand why companies are flooding the market like this. There should be less than 100 IMO. Good luck
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection

(05-18-2012, 12:17 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I know, I was just being sarcastic about how many cards there will be with him in a Cardinals uni. Julio Jones (2nd receiver picked) had 229 autos last year in a pro uni. A.J. Green had 320 auto's that were in pro unis, I don't understand why companies are flooding the market like this. There should be less than 100 IMO. Good luck
Yeahhhh...I just might pass now. That's wayyyy too many even if he gets half as many as AJ

If I were you I'd pick up a few, but not worth trying to Supercollect
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection

you dont HAVE to go big or go home, just get cards that you think look nice! the PC doesnt have to be built all at once, take it slow and you can build it Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(05-18-2012, 02:10 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: you dont HAVE to go big or go home, just get cards that you think look nice! the PC doesnt have to be built all at once, take it slow and you can build it Smile
Yes, but if I build it...will they come?