`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help again with checklists on this site

Help again with checklists on this site
Is there any way to get a checklist into excel without having to do copy and paste?

Maybe like a download or import feature? Any other way?
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

RE: Help again with checklists on this site
I'd like to know this as well. It'd make it so much easier.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

My problem is, I have to manually put in the college team for each player. In order to sort checklists by college team, I need to put it in excel, put in the team and then sort them using excel. That's why I'd like to see an import feature or download feature or something so I don't have to copy and paste and spend countless amounts of time with formatting and extracting names and stuff using formulas.

no, there isnt

I was thinking that if there was a feature to do that, the organizer might be less important and don't you need a sub to use the organizer?

(05-18-2012, 11:28 PM)mkufta Wrote: I was thinking that if there was a feature to do that, the organizer might be less important and don't you need a sub to use the organizer?
the big reason is that they dont want to give away proprietary information. there has been some talk of doing an export tool that wouldnt include pricing, but that was a while ago

but it has been repeated through the years hat beckett is very much interested in protected their proprietary information (which makes sense).

there have been multiple attempts in the past to electronically scrape the site, and people have tried taking the pricing beckett uses for third party systems, to profit off of beckett's info