`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent Mailday With A Shorty And Super Shorty!

Decent Mailday With A Shorty And Super Shorty!
Good day, Beckett Community!

The trades are still coming in, and a few purchases from eBay that I made before I decided to start letting go of cards. I got the ones from eBay for a steal, and I hope that I already know who they are going to. Two PC cards in this lot, but they are both great adds!

A Trio of Joe Thornton
2008-09 Trilogy Honorary Swatches Two Color, 2010-11 Upper Deck Game Jerseys, 2011-12 Crown Royale All The King's Men #21/25

[Image: HockeyCards003.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards001.jpg]

Steve... these are on hold for you, if you need them! The Super Shorty came with this package of Thornton cards:

2010-11 Victory Black-Jordan Staal

[Image: HockeyCards004.jpg]

... and another couple of Penguins. These cards are primarily for Hugh... SHOULD he need them! Haha!

2008-09 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual-Marc-Andre Fleury, 2009-10 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs_Maxime Talbot

[Image: HockeyCards005.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg]

And the last trader of the bunch:

2010-11 Zenith Private Signings-Jimmy Howard

[Image: HockeyCards006.jpg]

And this one is earmarked for Mark. Now on to the PC items.

2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Tim Erixon:

[Image: HockeyCards007-2.jpg]

The Shorty is a great PC add:

2011-12 Certified Fabric Of The Game NHL Die Cuts-Jaroslav Halak #07/25:

[Image: HockeyCards008-3.jpg]

So glad to knock another short-print off of my Halak PC list! Down to needing only 14 cards for the STS set, and I know that there are a couple more coming in... I hope! Haha! A huge thanks to Pierre (pierre123456) for the great and super easy trade! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my mail! If you are interested in anything please drop me a line here, PM me or send over an offer. I only trade through the Trade Tool, so please have your Org ready. All comments are welcomed and appreciated! Best wishes, everyone!

Randi

RE: Decent Mailday With A Shorty And Super Shorty!
Nice pick ups!!!! I'm sure the collectors will be more than happy to take them off your hands

(05-08-2012, 01:46 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Nice pick ups!!!! I'm sure the collectors will be more than happy to take them off your hands
Thanks Brian! I hope so! Haha!

Randi

Solid mail! Congrats on knocking off another Halak.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

Love that howard!
Beckett Banner

Great mail Randi! Where are the Caps?!?! After that heartbreaking loss(Another!) I have been drowning myself in between the pipes breaks. haha! I have people trying to get the Halak but it's yours no matter how long it takes for us to work a deal! Smile

Hey Randi nice cards you have there..i would love a shot at the Staal and the MAF if there avaible.

(05-08-2012, 04:51 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Solid mail! Congrats on knocking off another Halak.
Thanks for the comment! It feels good to get PC card... especially SP Halak!
(05-08-2012, 08:01 PM)cpratt2005 Wrote: Love that howard!
Thank you! It is gone already in a trade with Mark... so it must have been popular! Haha!
(05-08-2012, 09:04 PM)alto4life Wrote: Great mail Randi! Where are the Caps?!?! After that heartbreaking loss(Another!) I have been drowning myself in between the pipes breaks. haha! I have people trying to get the Halak but it's yours no matter how long it takes for us to work a deal! Smile
The Caps are now on their way, and you will NOT be disappointed! Got a couple of nice ones coming in for ya! Thanks for holding on to the Halak for me (and for out-bidding me!!! :|), and I know that we will get a deal done before too long!

(05-08-2012, 11:11 PM)DaveyC Wrote: Hey Randi nice cards you have there..i would love a shot at the Staal and the MAF if there avaible.
Hey Dave! Thanks for the comment! I will check with Hugh to see if he would like them first, but if not I will put them on the block! You will have first crack!

Randi

Nice pickups Randi!!! Love all the Pens Smile The Halak is very, very nice. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(05-09-2012, 07:27 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Nice pickups Randi!!! Love all the Pens Smile The Halak is very, very nice. Congrats!!!
Thank you, Walt! I figured that you would be all about the Pens! Haha! Best wishes!

Randi