`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anfernee Penny Hardaway Maildays - MAY

RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway Maildays - MAY
Thats a nice bold auto on the SP, solid pickup.

(05-23-2012, 04:07 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Thats a nice bold auto on the SP, solid pickup.
as always thanks man! def much bolder than my old one i sold! this one cost me much more but worth it
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

5-25-2012

1996-97 UD3 Court Commemoratives Auto Trade Card
[Image: 96-97ud3courtcommemorativesautotrade.jpg]
2004-05 Premium Buybacks #33 SN 3/4 (fleer stamp front & back)
[Image: 2004-05premiumbuybacks33.jpg]
2004-05 Premium Buybacks #34 SN 4/8 (fleer stamp front & back)
[Image: 2004-05premiumbuybacks34.jpg]

last mailday of the month and it didnt dissapoint!

2004-05 Fresh Ink 5 On 5 Jersey Patches Knicks/Celtics SN 2/10
[Image: 2004-05freshink5on5patch.jpg]
[Image: 5on5patchesback.jpg]

i wish the Penny patch was a multi-color or as nice as the Tim Thomas patch! but we can't win them all huh?these things are scarce! I also i didnt know but it's a well documented error that the celtics patches were mistakenly placed with Lakers patches haha possible Kobe Bryant patch on here?
2004-05 Topps Black SN 389/500
[Image: 2004-05toppsblack500.jpg]

thanks for the looks!

(05-31-2012, 06:59 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: last mailday of the month and it didnt dissapoint!

2004-05 Fresh Ink 5 On 5 Jersey Patches Knicks/Celtics SN 2/10
[Image: 2004-05freshink5on5patch.jpg]
[Image: 5on5patchesback.jpg]

i wish the Penny patch was a multi-coloror as nice as the Tim Thomas patch but we can't win them all huh?these things are scarce! I also i didnt know but it's a well documented error that the celtics patches were mistakenly placed with Lakers patches haha possible Kobe Bryant patch on here?
2004-05 Topps Black SN 389/500
[Image: 2004-05toppsblack500.jpg]

thanks for the looks!
LOL i was gonna say that was Blowing my mind with the Purple and Gold i was wondering if your scan was Screwed up or something.. cool find with the Wrong patch..

(05-31-2012, 07:22 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: LOL i was gonna say that was Blowing my mind with the Purple and Gold i was wondering if your scan was Screwed up or something.. cool find with the Wrong patch..
yeah man i seen the pictures before i pulled the trigger to buy the card and was like what is up with them celtics patches?? did a little research and found out skybox made the error and used lakers patches instead,how someone could have made that mistake is beyond me! haha

man im glad that somone collects anfernee not one but two collector's collect him cause no one eles collects em i collect old school players i collect jabbar,moses malone, robert parish, kevin wills allen iverson and yao ming everone eles wonts the good and rich players i never seen anyone eles collected any old school players you have a good collection bub i will see if i have any but i am think you have all the one's i have

(05-31-2012, 09:53 PM)jay187 Wrote: man im glad that somone collects anfernee not one but two collector's collect him cause no one eles collects em i collect old school players i collect jabbar,moses malone, robert parish, kevin wills allen iverson and yao ming everone eles wonts the good and rich players i never seen anyone eles collected any old school players you have a good collection bub i will see if i have any but i am think you have all the one's i have
thanks man i hear ya! i dont even like the present NBA and it's newly crop of players...this may be harsh but ohh the NBA has changed so much since the way it was played in the late 80's-late 90's.Penny has a huge collector base he is very expensive to collect and the competition is pretty relentless.I appreaciate the post!

yeah i here you man its so sad ppl out there dont know how much money they will be worth in the future penny cards has been going up on a few issue's ago but his cards are doing pretty good im glad penny is going up i liked him with shaq nick anderson they was a anwsome par in the early 90's and mid 90's they almost made it too the final's

Those buybacks are some nice pickups Aaron.