`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Last trade thread for a while/Westbrook/Harden/Dr J auto Duncan BGS9.5 RCs+ BOOKLETS!

Last trade thread for a while/Westbrook/Harden/Dr J auto Duncan BGS9.5 RCs+ BOOKLETS!
Whatever doesn't move in the next week or so will probably head to ebay, so card/cash deals are welcome. But I love to trade more so than selling.

OK, I am looking for a nice James Harden RC year auto. I am a huge Thunder fan and always looking for new OKC stuff .....or I would prefer Kobe and Dirk singles as well, but willing to check out any offers. Please post or PM them. I will check buckets when I get a chance but offers get priority.

serial #'d 13/25
[Image: newstuff1_00011.jpg]

[Image: newstuff1_00041.jpg]

The R&S is the Saphire #'d 02/10 and the BGS 9.5 Ibaka is the Platinum Spectrum #'d to 25
[Image: newstuff1_00051.jpg]

[Image: newstuff1_00045.jpg]

[Image: tradeday_0003-1.jpg]

[Image: newstuff1_0003.jpg]

[Image: tradeday_0003.jpg]

[Image: newstuff1_0005.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Last trade thread for a while/Westbrook/Harden/Dr J auto Duncan BGS9.5 RCs+ BOOKLETS!
please check me for the knicks book

RE: Last trade thread for a while/Westbrook/Harden/Dr J auto Duncan BGS9.5 RCs+ BOOKLETS!
(05-07-2012, 10:09 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: please check me for the knicks book
Offer sent....
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I have nothing comparable at all, just wanted to say the westbrook auto and the booklets are sick!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

PM me what value you are looking for on the R&S Ibaka in trade and I will send you an offer.