`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
OT: Anyone else been watching the Spring games??
Wink 
OT: Anyone else been watching the Spring games??
I'm watching the Noles game and I have to say I am pretty happy so far. The defense looks great! The receiving core is a little concerning and god I hope nothing happens to the starting kicker! I am liking Coker more than manuel right now lol, but all is good.

So is anyone else watching their teams game? And if you are what do you think so far? I know majority of teams have already played, but if not do you plan on watching yours?
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: OT: Anyone else been watching the Spring games??
I went to my team's spring game a couple weekends ago. Washington State. There's a lot of buzz around them cause' of Mike Leach and his crazy Air Raid Offense. It will be interesting to see how the players take this new playbook into the summer. I've got confidence, but being a Coug fan, not a lot. Smile

I cant wait for college football! I love UNC's new coach. Everywhere Coach Fedora has been they have been explosive on offense. The starting offense looked really good in the spring scrimmage. We have one of the best running backs in the country, if not the best in Gio Bernard.

(05-08-2012, 02:27 PM)motu79 Wrote: I went to my team's spring game a couple weekends ago. Washington State. There's a lot of buzz around them cause' of Mike Leach and his crazy Air Raid Offense. It will be interesting to see how the players take this new playbook into the summer. I've got confidence, but being a Coug fan, not a lot. Smile
That's awesome you got to go! I wanted to go to the FSU one, but my daughter graduated from pharmacy school yesterday so couldn't make it. Hopefully something good happens with WS.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I'm really happy with Ohio State. Seeing in the spring game we threw the ball and threw it some more. Urban Meyer is going to whipped the teams Offence into shape. We've got a year to practice, since no Big Ten championship game or bowl game this year. 2013, everyone better watch out!
Eddie George Super Collector

I went to the Oregon spring game. Long story short, I feel really good about this year
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]