`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Have All Been Asking For!!! (Very Pic Heavy)

What You Have All Been Asking For!!! (Very Pic Heavy)
Good day, Beckett Community!

The week has come to a close, and I have all of my mail in hand. I was awaiting the postman on Friday before I showed my progress on the 2011-12 Scratching The Surface set, and I did not receive anything... so here goes! I have 26/41 in hand so far, and have a few more coming in. I hope that I am able to settle this set, and that I won't be frigged around like last year! Haha! I laugh now...

Without further adieu:

[Image: HockeyCards005-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: 003.jpg][Image: HockeyCards023.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005.jpg][Image: HockeyCards024.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg][Image: HockeyCards025.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards006-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007.jpg][Image: HockeyCards026.jpg][Image: HockeyCards027.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011-1-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-1-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards012.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-1.jpg]
Thank you to all who have helped in any way! My progress is WAY past what I would have expected, and I am so happy for that! All comments are welcomed and appreciated! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: What You Have All Been Asking For!!! (Very Pic Heavy)
randi you are a sick man! That is a gorgeous set, wish I had the funds to try it!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Wow Randi, that is an amazing collection. I'm impressed, and a bit jealous. Congrats on the progress so far!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

awesome set going there

Nice stuff Randi! Love the Graves.....too bad he's in an Oiler sweater. You're 60% of the way there, I'm guessing you have some of the bigger names left? If I can snag any for you I will. Congrats!
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Great progress Randi, glad I could provide a small contribution to your set, and I hope you're able to land the rest soon!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Amazing looking set! The Graves would be my favorite if he wasn't in an Oilers sweater, as roussy35 also noted haha.
You've had some great progress! Can't wait to see them all together down the road.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

great progress hope to see the complete set.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

The set is just amazing Randi. Glad to see you were able to get so much from traders on the site.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Looking good!!!! Keep it up. Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!