`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most Under-Valued Cards/Players, Past & Current??

RE: Most Under-Valued Cards/Players, Past & Current??
Past- Derrick Thomas I bought all three of his RC in bgs 9.5 for under $50 total

Present- Brandon Flowers one of the best corners in the league, doesn't sign a lot yet he is cheap and way underrated IMO
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(04-30-2012, 10:52 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Past- Derrick Thomas I bought all three of his RC in bgs 9.5 for under $50 total

Present- Brandon Flowers one of the best corners in the league, doesn't sign a lot yet he is cheap and way underrated IMO
Both good picks, I think its a function of a smaller fan base for KC, lucky for you tho!

For me....

Terrell Davis - by a LONG SHOT
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Tony Gonzales
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Antonio Gates. Which is good for me since he's one of my favorite players ever. He's one of the best to ever play TE, and his stuff sells for dirt cheap compared to a lot of great players.

(04-30-2012, 09:43 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: For past player I would say Barry Sanders, his RCs and Autos should sell for more IMO, his RC at a PSA 10 can be bought for 125-200, which I think is cheap.
I sold most of my graded RC's because of this. Population reports showed his rookies were getting graded often. BGS graded is the only one to buy. And the pop shows there are plenty of them. "Play your cards right" and you might pick up BGS 9.5 for a 125 tag.

Barry signs plenty. His more recent years auto's are sloppy, and not worth buying in my opinion. It's as if he sits down and signs several hundred at a time in one sitting, and gets hand cramp.

Steve Young and Reggie White
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(04-30-2012, 11:21 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: I sold most of my graded RC's because of this. Population reports showed his rookies were getting graded often. BGS graded is the only one to buy. And the pop shows there are plenty of them. "Play your cards right" and you might pick up BGS 9.5 for a 125 tag.

Barry signs plenty. His more recent years auto's are sloppy, and not worth buying in my opinion. It's as if he sits down and signs several hundred at a time in one sitting, and gets hand cramp.
What's a good price on a psa 10?

I agree with fitz. He's been called the best receiver in the world by so many players and press it's ridiculous that you can get a NT auto /10 for $50
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

Back here at the Super Bowl, one of my friends brought up a good point about football. The game clock runs while the game isn't being played in between plays and such. On an average, there is only 12-13 minutes of actual football being played in a game. That means each offense only plays for about 6 minutes a game.

It's hard to become attached to players when they only play 6 minutes a week or roughly 100 minutes a year if they don't get injured.

It's amazing when you think about it, Lebron James plays more in one week then most football players play in an entire year.

It's easy to see why people get so attached to players in basketball, but teams in football.