`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long should I wait...

How long should I wait...
Just wondering how long I should wait for a redemption before I call Topps. As of this Thursday, I will have waited two months for a patch redemption, not even an autographed one. I can understand the wait for an auto but not a relec card. I have gotten autos back sooner than this. Just wondering.

RE: How long should I wait...
(04-30-2012, 01:47 PM)cspen Wrote: Just wondering how long I should wait for a redemption before I call Topps. As of this Thursday, I will have waited two months for a patch redemption, not even an autographed one. I can understand the wait for an auto but not a relec card. I have gotten autos back sooner than this. Just wondering.
I'm still waiting on two relics from last year's Allen & GInter, I dont think they are ever coming.

Is this thing on?

you have to wait at least 90 days before you can request a replacement.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Still waiting on an auto from 2011 Gypsy Queen uggh
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

still waiting on a 2010 ttt auto
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

man i just redeemed 3 autos and a relic, the ship date told me august but now im worried

I got a 2009 Allen & Ginter relic the week before 2010 AG released. Who knows when you might see it. Good luck though!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

its rediculus how long they make you wait for these first the rip u off by giving u one then rip you off more by making you wait forever to get it
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(05-06-2012, 10:22 AM)rascrush Wrote: its rediculus how long they make you wait for these first the rip u off by giving u one then rip you off more by making you wait forever to get it

It's not a rip off. It's the only way they can offer autos of many of the players. You act like the players all sit there and sign at Topps. They are all mailed to them so if the player can't get it back to them by the date needed to fill the product they have to use redemptions. The company isn't any happier about redemptions than we are. It costs them more money to have to use them.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I am waiting for 1 auto and 5 relics from 2011 ginter.... nothing so far
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,