IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This CAN'T be Real.............can it?

This CAN'T be Real.............can it?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1998-Donrus...256fc0c133

Looks like a unsigned card got loose again. Sad
Considering the real one was signed in black with an auto that looks nothing like the linked one above.

example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc

RE: This CAN'T be Real.............can it?
lol..........I wouldn't buy it but then again I may be a fool.........then again maybe I'm not.

I've never seen him ever sign anything "pudge" and it doesnt even look like his hand writing (comparing to IP autos i got from '95) of course im no expert Wink but i wouldnt throw $200 on that leap of faith
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I would think even if he signed something with "pudge" he would at least write it in script not print it lol....looks like a 5 yr old wrote it

I liked the seller caveat..."Might be rare...or maybe not, I don't know.". That's code for if it sells, then I'll sign more and it won't be so rareSmile
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

What? Nobody telling you you're wrong because obivously it must be real since it has Donruss certification on it?

(04-28-2012, 12:49 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: What? Nobody telling you you're wrong because obivously it must be real since it has Donruss certification on it?
Hoping thats sarcasm, if not please reference this:
[Image: kobe.jpg]

Just because it says it (which the Donruss Signature back then NEVER said "this card was signed by....." or had any special stamping on it), doesnt mean it is real.

That's why I hate all this unsigned stuff that got out and if finding it's way onto Ebay and forged. I say 99.9% it's fake but I have been wrong. It makes it hard with my Braves auto collection to make sure everything in my collection is real and certified. I think I research as much as I really look for cards.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Yes. Definitely sarcastic. I have a Tony Delk like your pictured Kobe so I'm painfully aware of them. Also some of the unsigned 94/95 Classic Signatures were showing up in those random assortment boxes a few months ago.