`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can Such A Nice Guy...

How Can Such A Nice Guy...
... act like such a huge jerk?!?! Hugh! I had my doubts about the whole OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH RANDI!!! thread, and I knew that I was right! Haha!

I got two packages in the mail today, and both of them were simply AMAZING! A monstrous mailday to say the least! First, was a trade with Ryan (rczubaty) that saw me land some simply stunning cards, and a free handful of Habs and Halak Base!!! Thank you so much for the great trade, Ryan!

2011-12 Pinnacle-Jaroslav Halak, 2011-12 Score-Jaroslav Halak, 2011-12 Certified Fabric Of The Game National Die Cut-Brian Gionta

[Image: HockeyCards003-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-3.jpg]

2011-12 Limited Moniker Gold-Yvan Cournoyer, 2011-12 Limited Monikers Gold-Jaroslav Halak, 2011-12 Certified Fabric Of The Game Jersey Number Autographs-Carey Price

[Image: HockeyCards006-5.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-2.jpg]

Now... those last three are simply stunning, but this is not the end of the thread! Like the title suggests, Hugh was full of crap and egging me on with his antagonizing thread! There was no shipping to Edmonton, Australia or Hong-Kong... there was no sand in the team-bag... and there was no sunburn! BUT... there was a postcard from "Jaroslav Halak" in the package:

[Image: HockeyCards010.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011.jpg]

Yeah... I don't think that day will come! Halak playing for the Panthers, huh? Nope! Haha! Now for the star of the show:

2010-11 Between The Pipes Stick Save Silver-Jaroslav Halak #/24

[Image: HockeyCards009-1.jpg]

This card is more stunning in person than one would think! The paint just leaps off of the carbon, and it's in immaculate shape!!! Thank you so much, Hugh! This card is DEFINITELY in the top three of my Halak PC!!! I will do my best to get something back to you as soon as I possibly can! Keep an eye out for my next threads for some Pens. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. All comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: How Can Such A Nice Guy...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I had soooo much fun with that thread though!!!!

(I must have mis-labeled the envelope!)

I am glad it got to you safe and sound! Enjoy it my friend!! It is a great looking card and once I saw it...I knew you would want it for sure!!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-26-2012, 09:03 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I had soooo much fun with that thread though!!!!

(I must have mis-labeled the envelope!)

I am glad it got to you safe and sound! Enjoy it my friend!! It is a great looking card and once I saw it...I knew you would want it for sure!!
Aaaaand the antagonizing continues! Haha! Thank you again for the amazing integrity, and I am hoping to return the favor!

Randi

(04-26-2012, 09:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: Aaaaand the antagonizing continues! Haha! Thank you again for the amazing integrity, and I am hoping to return the favor!

Randi
Its ALLL Love!

You have to admit....it was pretty funny......despite all the heart palpatations you must have had!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Hugh's such a horse's hind in! But he's got a lil care package comin his way, so it'll all work out Tongue gorgeous cards randi!

If it makes you feel better, he wanted me to print out a pic of that card, put it in a top loader and pretend like I had it in MI...of course the last photo would've been me devillishly destroying the card! Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Awesome Cournoyer!!! My favorite player as a youngster whom I met many times great person all around...I wore his number for many years you just know I was fast...lol.....all in all great mail day Congrats!

Lol, that adventure of Halak was one of the best posts ever. Glad to see you got the card!

Awesome stuff! A great practical joke, that ended well haha. Is that some sand i can see on the stick there Randi? Lol.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Great additions Randi!! Glad your card made it safe and sound. What an amazing pick up.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Congrats! You will sleep well knowing Halak is finally safe.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]