`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff for trade....Scan Heavy!!!

RE: Stuff for trade....Scan Heavy!!!
go under the heading on the front page "my account" then once in there click the tab "trade options"....then put in your address....all addresses got deleted out when they updated, any problems lmk

(04-29-2012, 01:26 PM)dukeblue04 Wrote: i DON'T KNOW WHAT A DEFAULT ADDRESS IS???

[quote='cccupps420' pid='1996868' dateline='1335724171']
go under the heading on the front page "my account" then once in there click the tab "trade options"....then put in your address....all addresses got deleted out when they updated, any problems lmk
ok think I figured it out..let me know

you got it!! open offer sent

(04-29-2012, 01:35 PM)dukeblue04 Wrote: [quote='cccupps420' pid='1996868' dateline='1335724171']
ok think I figured it out..let me know

[quote='cccupps420' pid='1996878' dateline='1335724826']
you got it!! open offer sent
where do I go to view trade offers? first time back on this site in awhile...rusty

just hit the trade tab above...then click view trade on any trades that come up

(04-29-2012, 03:29 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: just hit the trade tab above...then click view trade on any trades that come up
ok got it checking your bucket...nice stuff so far that I see, if I don't get back to you right away don't give up on me I'll get back with you, I'm sure we can get a trade done...2 kids and yard work eat up my day so I'll be on mostly at night...but again looking now

ok thanks, lmk what you see.....i like some other stuff but you have to add the new ones to your org