Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAPS!!!

RE: CAPS!!!
I love it.

It's okay to comment on Vancouver fans as rioters for almost a full year (and probably into the future) but to say anything about Bruins fans is painting with a broad brush and just wrong.

Double standard anyone?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(04-26-2012, 01:31 PM)miketaylor72 Wrote: After Brad Richards scores tonight, I will take to my twitter and call him a potato farmer, then all Sens fans will be called vegetable haters.
Pardon, sir, but the politically correct term is "spud agronomist". Let's not be derogatory.

As for the racist remarks, it's despicable, but also meaningless to tag an entire fanbase. And yes, that can and should be applied to the Vancouver riots as well (so keep your pants on, wickabee! Tongue).
Sweeping generalizations never did anyone any good.

[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(04-26-2012, 01:44 PM)wickabee Wrote: turnabout is fair play.
no, that's just being a ahole

(04-26-2012, 04:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: no, that's just being a ahole
Translation:
It's fun to throw the jabs out, but my skin is too thin to take them...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I know Ovi has a "rockstar" issue. I just love my team and have met a lot of them. They're incredibly nice. It's nice to be the underdogs for the first time in a few years. I think Mike Knuble is just fantastic. He is always trying to sign for everyone outside of Kettler Iceplex. Johanssen is also always willing to sign. He had his hands full with gear and shifted everything to one arm so he could sign for fans. I just love this game and time of year! Smile

Oh hey Washington, nice to see you here again.

Wink
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(04-26-2012, 02:21 PM)wickabee Wrote: Funny, no Bruins fan has said anything even close to that for the last 10 months. What changed your mind?

#ifCanucksareriotersBruinsareracists
Funny, I said pretty much the same thing 10 months ago, when I was of the opinion that all Canucks fans shouldn't be blamed for the actions of a few idiots. Here's my post from that thread....

(06-16-2011, 06:36 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: The whole thing is pretty shameful. Win or lose, it went to game 7, it was a war through and through, and both teams should be able to hold their heads up high after that game. This kind of thing really hurts the game, and takes away from the team's efforts on the ice.
Post 06.16.12 in response to the riot thread. Nothing changed my mind, I still feel the same about the small percentage of morons ruining it for everyone else. How about you go start BS somewhere else?

#Clownshoes #Growup
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Don't worry Ranger fans the Cap's are going to do what the Sen's couldn't which is come out hitting then we will see how good your legs are....
As for the Sen's tonight a game well played but the bounces especially in that third period which was like 2 straight minutes and 10 straight shots just not going their way....dems da breaks...I feel for the sen's tonight it was just one of those crazy games....

(04-26-2012, 08:46 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Don't worry Ranger fans the Cap's are going to do what the Sen's couldn't which is come out hitting then we will see how good your legs are....
As for the Sen's tonight a game well played but the bounces especially in that third period which was like 2 straight minutes and 10 straight shots just not going their way....dems da breaks...I feel for the sen's tonight it was just one of those crazy games....
Bring it on brother, a hitting game is kind of our style. Big Grin
Another thing you'll have to do that the Sens couldn't - beat The King!
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

I'm with you, Ashley.... GO CAPS!!!!!

Given their inconsistent performance all season, I was sure that if they made the playoffs, they'd be the first team eliminated. So I'm psyched to see them move on to the next round!!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby