`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAPS!!!

RE: CAPS!!!
Ovi is on a mission but he has to take it a notch back I know he likes to hit but he has to be aware of where he is when he does......other than that he is playing fantastic and so are the better cap's but...they can't get frustrated by the down low play of the Rangers they still have not solved them along the boards down low and are taking stupid penalties they have to relax and play them cautiously not skate around frantic ...take the man instead and play them smart......all being said Go Cap's!

(05-09-2012, 07:26 PM)ty4orce Wrote: they can't get frustrated by the down low play of the Rangers they still have not solved them along the boards down low and are taking stupid penalties they have to relax and play them cautiously not skate around frantic
Gl with that, we do it better than any other team in the league.

Lots of missed opportunities for the blueshirts, good thing there are 3 periods.

The Caps look good but thats all about to change because I just put on my Rangers underwear!

-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Good luck with that.........The Cap's are winning the battles more and with that extra goal and killing off that double minor it is a little brighter....but we all know that no lead is safe in the playoffs .....Go Cap's!
will it go to a game 7 and overtime?
I am really disappointed that they allowed that goal when Holtby was clearly interfered with by Hagelin in the crease the kid played huge and the officiating let that happen...just wrong period! A game 7 indeed!
Look what I found...lol...a pain in the Rangers side...I am pretty sure he will continue to be!Card on the right Matt Hendricks!
[Image: age.jpg]

Go Cap's!!!!!

Anybody else think game 7 will go to overtime???
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Rangers are confident at MSG, but they need to get more shots through to Holtby and crowd the crease. Something's got to give offensively.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

Great game last night. It was exciting to watch. Hope Game 7 is just as good. Holtby is looking very good for a rookie.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Well Hockey fans it all comes down to this a game 7 ..every game except for the first which was 3-1 has been decided by one goal ...although in my opinion the Rangers goal in game 6 should not have counted and they should have given Hagelin an goaltender interference penalty(replay tells it all he was not pushed into the goaltender and he was in the blue paint etc.) ...Holtby played that well and deserved the shutout......In the playoffs on occasion stars are born and in Washington there is most certainly a star in Holtby he has come out played superb and has given the Cap's a huge chance to win keeping the Cap's in it every game....can't wait for this game tonight I know it is going to be a huge hitting game as both teams had the much deserved rest .....I feel like most of the games in the series it will be decided by one goal.......Anyone have thoughts on tonight's outcome?..................Go Cap's !!!

This whole series has been exhausting to watch! What a great win at MSG.
But we can't play this 1 goal game stuff against NJ... it will be a test for sure.
Congratulation to the Caps for making this a fight to the end.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

It was a good series and I agree much to close for my liking to defensive .......Rangers got a little shocker when Cap's got the quick come back goal but played smart in applying the pressure right at the right time when Cap's were on the man advantage ...you could also see the Cap's were playing to cautious and nervous ..Where was Waldo ooops I mean Semin.......kudo's to the Rangers .....it's going to be a different series against the Devil's........good luck they are going to need it!

I was going to say that there were a lot of positives to take away from this year for Caps fans but now Im not so sure:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=63165...L|NHL|home

thats gotta be pretty disappointing
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-