total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: OT: Luck being sued by Leaf INC
Give him a week, he'll skip the draft and decide to miss training camp Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sounds like a primadonna agent too. This stuff gets me upset as a collector. And the report kinda gets the issue wrong - it appears that Leaf is trying to defend what they've done.

All about that money, money, Money.....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

classic example of a primadonna player wanting MORE... more, more, more... I seriously hope he loses this battle... he should be happy he is even ON a card... I know Leaf is trying to cash in too, but cmon now...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

It has nothing to do with being a prima donna. Luck has signed an exclusive rights contract for his "pre-rookie" cards with Press Pass. Not only does this cause problems with cards produced by Leaf, but it means there will not be any Sage cards, or more importantly, there will be no Exquisite or SP cards from Upper Deck.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-25-2012, 12:42 PM)all day baby Wrote: It has nothing to do with being a prima donna. Luck has signed an exclusive rights contract for his "pre-rookie" cards with Press Pass. Not only does this cause problems with cards produced by Leaf, but it means there will not be any Sage cards, or more importantly, there will be no Exquisite or SP cards from Upper Deck.
but aren't UD products NFL "rookie cards" ??? Sad Wink Smile

"infringed on Luck's "publicity rights," Because you know hes not publically known now being the projected numero uno! The thought of money must be getting to him. I agree he probably wants paid for his image on the cards!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(04-25-2012, 03:58 PM)pbean Wrote: but aren't UD products NFL "rookie cards" ??? Sad Wink Smile
Talk to Beckett about that... lol!
(04-25-2012, 04:45 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: "infringed on Luck's "publicity rights," Because you know hes not publically known now being the projected numero uno! The thought of money must be getting to him. I agree he probably wants paid for his image on the cards!
This case has absolutely nothing to do with what Luck wants. Legally, he cannot be shown on ANY pre-rookie cards except for Press Pass. The case will be thrown out because Leaf is suing the wrong entity. They need to sue Press Pass.

Get ugameck on the case... NOW!!!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed