`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: shilling

RE: OT: shilling
(04-24-2012, 10:34 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: What I find funny is how so many members get upset about shilling threads rather than shilling itself.
i for one, hate both. but i hate pretty much everything besides my wife, corgis, rick mahorn and green jellybeans

(04-24-2012, 10:40 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i for one, hate both. but i hate pretty much everything besides my wife, corgis, rick mahorn and green jellybeans
Green jellybeans are the shill threads of the jelly bean community! Green as in what flavor ha...there are multiple greens
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-24-2012, 10:56 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Green jellybeans are the shill threads of the jelly bean community! Green as in what flavor ha...there are multiple greens
oh please...we ALL know the difference between the horrid green jellybeans and the ones that were handed to us by God Himself. stop trying to be a troublemaker

(04-24-2012, 10:34 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: What I find funny is how so many members get upset about shilling threads rather than shilling itself. What am I missing? I thought stealing was wrong. I thought we were supposed to be vigilant and help each other out when it comes to ANY form of fraud. I thought instead of whining about shilling threads we were supposed to say thank you for pointing out that a particular seller is shilling (especially if there is some form of proof). Apparently I forgot what Im supposed to do as a fellow member here. The ironic part is the same people who are saying Im sick of shill threads are the same people who would be the first to post a thread about themselves getting shilled. I encourage all to post sellers who shill (make sure you have some proof first) so I can avoid them at all costs. Shilling is stealing. If you aren't against shilling then your arent against stealing.

Also as a lot members have pointed out if you dont like the thread topic then simply dont view it, dont read it and dont respond to it.
I agree, if u dont want to read it or hate seeing it then skip over it. some board members on here do alot of buying on ebay and sometimes a heads up could keep another member from getting ripped off. people on here are too negative anymore. I cant help but laugh at the people who make threads about a subject they are tired of, makes you look like a moron.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(04-24-2012, 09:36 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: pretty funny to see a bigboyd supporter arguing that shill bidding is illegal. i would like to thank you because everytime i see a post of yours i know you are picking a fight or saying something moronic and it gives me a good laugh. keep it up.
Shilling is against eBay policy.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

(04-24-2012, 10:56 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Green jellybeans are the shill threads of the jelly bean community! Green as in what flavor ha...there are multiple greens
R we talking jellybeans or jelly bellies?? because there are numberous great tasting green jelly bellies. just saying

(04-24-2012, 11:52 AM)diablo71 Wrote: R we talking jellybeans or jelly bellies?? because there are numberous great tasting green jelly bellies. just saying
not jelly bellys...everyone knows those are made with pig livers, and i dont dig on no swine

[quote='rybowski97' pid='1991002' dateline='1335283580']

I agree, if u dont want to read it or hate seeing it then skip over it. some board members on here do alot of buying on ebay and sometimes a heads up could keep another member from getting ripped off. people on here are too negative anymore. I cant help but laugh at the people who make threads about a subject they are tired of, makes you look like a moron.

so basically youre calling me a moron? ok

so when someone posts a thread with a link to a possible"shill" auction and they continually say theyre tired of it its not the same thing as i just did? sounds contradicting if you ask me. but then again i do look like a moron :p

makes sense now.

P.S. i could give a flying bleep if i get shilled as long as i get the card i want.. i NEVER look at bids or who makes bids.. i want it.. ill get it no matter what.

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-24-2012, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not jelly bellys...everyone knows those are made with pig livers, and i dont dig on no swine
All im saying is green is not a flavor lol...there is lime, watermelon, kiwi, green apple....
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

and as far as the famous quotes throughout this post " if you dont like it dont comment or read it".. i DONT.. but when every other thread anymore is about stupid shilling it kinda gets boring.. leaves me nothing to comment on or view or do as a beckett member..... but hey.. everyone has different ways to float a boat.. everyone expresses opinions about shilling.. thats exactly what i did.. dont like it..? dont comment or read it, just pass by,right?
(04-24-2012, 11:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: All im saying is green is not a flavor lol...there is lime, watermelon, kiwi, green apple....
any green is good lol

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.