`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hopefully, ESPN just got some bad information, but if not...

RE: Hopefully, ESPN just got some bad information, but if not...
(04-23-2012, 06:52 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I don't know nuthin' about nuthin' but that article just sounds ridiculous. What kind of proof do they have?
you think espn would just make it up?

(04-23-2012, 06:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you think espn would just make it up?
Of course not. But they seem to be running their story based on allegations from an unnamed source. It was more about wondering what kind of proof the source had, because simple allegations without proof aren't going to bring any punishment.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-23-2012, 06:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you think espn would just make it up?
LOL...yea, i cant remember the last time they RETRACTED a statement...
and apologized
Tongue
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(04-23-2012, 07:04 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: LOL...yea, i cant remember the last time they RETRACTED a statement...
and apologized
Tongue
Only one I can think of is the online article about Jeremy Lin.

And the Saints look to be going down faster by the day.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 07:04 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Of course not. But they seem to be running their story based on allegations from an unnamed source. It was more about wondering what kind of proof the source had, because simple allegations without proof aren't going to bring any punishment.
one, it wasnt a single source, from what im reading. and two, this wasnt just an allegation. looks like espn was doing some digging and found what they were looking for

Really, from 2002 to 2004, If he did do this it really helpedWink Plus if true no criminal charges can be filed due to statutes of limitations. If true only civil action can be taken. What next Payton is a drug king pin.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

ESPN is the only station that is reporting this. No other respectable news organization is talking about it. I truly hope the Saints sue the crap out of ESPN. They have already asked for the source of the information and the details, and ESPN has refused. This is nothing but dogpiling and kicking someone when they are down.

BTW, the Saints have allegedly been accused of wiping out the dinosaurs, causing the tsuname that hit Japan, Hurricane Katrina, Nancy Kerrigan's knee injury, the movie John Carter, Milli Vanilli, the Easter Bunny rumor, the Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster sightings, UFOs above New Mexico, Kim Kardashian's divorce, Jersey Shore, Pee Wee Herman, the bird flu, herpes, high gas prices, and losing the Vietnam war
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 07:27 PM)duch2izback Wrote: ESPN is the only station that is reporting this. No other respectable news organization is talking about it.
espn is reporting it because theyre the ones that did the investigation

(04-23-2012, 07:30 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: espn is reporting it because theyre the ones that did the investigation
Yes, but everyone else is talking about the draft
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 07:33 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Yes, but everyone else is talking about the draft
so espn should put off the findings of their investigation...to talk about the draft?

you understand if this is true, we arent talking nfl issues, but criminal issues (though the statute of limitation is up)

this would be the worst violation of competitive fairness in nfl history. you understand why this would be worse than even spygate?

i guess i dont understand why you think espn would put themselves in a place to get sued. or why you think they should ignore their own investigation