`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Skylanders

OT: Skylanders
So, my 4 year old LOVES these things for the toys. Sleeps with Trigger Happy almost every night love. My 6 year old is beyond addicted to video games, so he loves playing the game. Currently down to need 7 and hoping to have them all before Giants releases in the Fall.... so my question, anyone else grabbing these things and playing the game?
If so, do you guys do the online thing?
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: OT: Skylanders
Hmmmmmmm... apparently your silence suggests I am a loser. LOL.

My youngest is 14. I guess she isn't their target consumer since she has never mentioned them.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

My brothers sister-in-law's boyfriend was grabbing these early in the morning at different stores and then reselling them on ebay. I'm pretty sure the shelves here are still bare. That's the only reason I know about them.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I work at Toys R Us, in the electronics.. They sell as soon as we put them on the shelf.. Especially when it was Christmas time, people bought everything.
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

(04-22-2012, 12:03 PM)BauerNYJ Wrote: I work at Toys R Us, in the electronics.. They sell as soon as we put them on the shelf.. Especially when it was Christmas time, people bought everything.
Yeah, they are quick sellers everywhere. For work, I drive from Jacksonville through Starke to Ocala to Gainesville and every store is sold out for the most part. I actually just did some eBay and Walmart.com shopping and spent $42 to pick up 3 of the ones the boys need. Not too bad since They would be $32 in stores around here. The bad thing? In stores the last 4 things we need would be $50... on eBay they cost $140. OUCH!!!!

If you see any that are completely gold or silver, I would scoop them up, they sell for $120+ each. Also, there have been other versions of solid colors that are extremely rare or valuable, so keep an eye out if you need some extra money.

If anyone is hording these for resale and wants to cut a deal, works retail and wants to hook me up, or has some for trade for sportscards, the Skylanders I am looking for are:

Wham Shell
Camo
Warnado
Dragon's Peak Adventure Set

I have 5 kids from 5-12 years of age they all received there own skylanders figure for XMAS along with the WII game and 3 expansion packs. They played it for 2 days and haven't since. They prefer facebook games excluding my 5 year old who prefers to watch youtube on the IPAD. I set them up on the web based online game and it seemed very laggy. They didn't have much interest in it. Maybe in the summer they will get more interested when they have more free time for that sort of stuff.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4