`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help on this!

I need some help on this!
Over the past week or so I have been thinking about selling off most of my josh freeman pc and focusing solely on Mallett and try to have very small side pc's. If I sell off most of it I would have a bunch of room money wise for Mallett. The question is should I try to trade or sell a good majority, and if you think I should do you think I should wait until the season starts with Vincent Jackson coming in making a big impact?
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: I need some help on this!
I would personally wait until the season starts. If he begins out the season well with Vincent Jackson, then you are in the money, as people will be chasing his stuff. Anything football wise right now is not much in demand except for 2012 prospects.
Eddie George Super Collector

I think VJ will make a pretty good impact and I expect a bounce back year from Freeman. If i was you, I would wait Smile

If selling I wouldnt sell right now, since its not during the season prices seem to dip. Trading shouldnt matter as BV should remain relatively the same and I bet you could get some Nice Mallets in return for the Freemans.

(04-19-2012, 04:10 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I would personally wait until the season starts. If he begins out the season well with Vincent Jackson, then you are in the money, as people will be chasing his stuff. Anything football wise right now is not much in demand except for 2012 prospects.
Ok thank you and that's what I was kind of thinking
(04-19-2012, 04:10 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: I think VJ will make a pretty good impact and I expect a bounce back year from Freeman. If i was you, I would wait Smile
Ok thank you for the input kind of what I was thinking also lol. I will probably hold onto his stuff a little more
(04-19-2012, 04:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: If selling I wouldnt sell right now, since its not during the season prices seem to dip. Trading shouldnt matter as BV should remain relatively the same and I bet you could get some Nice Mallets in return for the Freemans.
This is also true! I am pretty set on moving a good majority now and you are right bv won't be going to far like you said. I may trade quite a few
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]