IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan card help
Sad 
Jordan card help
Hello,

I picked up this 1995-96 SP Michael Jordan All-Star #AS2. I can't seem to find any information on it. I have seen the regular AS2 and the gold version. This one is different then both. Can't seem to find a price range for it. Can't Find it in the Beckett price guide and looked on Ebay and the only other one I can find the guy is asking over $300...I know it can't be that rare. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: Jordan card help
use photobucket to upload it and copy/paste the image code on here
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Here is the link
Thanks

http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q583...nt=mj1.jpg

It looks like it may have been made for one of the home shopping networks...
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

HAHA! It does...But I really hope not.
I never knew they had LOST cards!? That was one of my Fav Shows...Might have to look into that.

unless it's a promotion of some kind...

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

lost was one of the best and most in depth shows of all time, im still mad/disappointed about the finale though Sad
yeah, it looks like a card i remember being on shop at home in the 90's, but you would think that it would be upper deck authenticated, try calling ud and see if they know anything about it. check this out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-96-SP-AS2-M...3a73388a1c
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

If memory serves me right...it was part of the UDA Upper Deck porceline set (?)
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

sorry can't help. it does look like a cool card... if you haven't figured out where it's from, try posting a scan of the back of the card. Maybe it will help the other Beckett members identify it for you...

You have an awesome collection.. I like how you did all the BGS cards in a frame. I been thinking of something like that for my Ultimate Signatures 2006-07 set..

[Image: display.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-16-2012, 03:28 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: It looks like it may have been made for one of the home shopping networks...
I agree especially with the serial number written on the front in ink.
(04-17-2012, 12:10 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: sorry can't help. it does look like a cool card... if you haven't figured out where it's from, try posting a scan of the back of the card. Maybe it will help the other Beckett members identify it for you...

You have an awesome collection.. I like how you did all the BGS cards in a frame. I been thinking of something like that for my Ultimate Signatures 2006-07 set..

[Image: display.jpg]
Dude thats an awesome collection I really like the way you have them in a frame. (green with envy)

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]