`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to unload my baseball for your football

Looking to unload my baseball for your football
All listed in org, some scanned in bucket. Let me know, I know its nothing special, just rather give everyone a shot here first before I send it out as a long on that auction site. Note to potential traders, I do not have the baseball OPG, just football. So if trade is lop sided, let me know and we can fix that.
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Looking to unload my baseball for your football
Check my org I have some newer rcs and inserts that aren't listed as well as a few autos and a Peyton jumbo Jay id love to unload for some nice baseball

(04-16-2012, 02:54 PM)jfoley19 Wrote: Check my org I have some newer rcs and inserts that aren't listed as well as a few autos and a Peyton jumbo Jay id love to unload for some nice baseball
Send me an offer if there is anything you want.

I could use some your baseball,but it depends on what you need on my end for football.Send me an open offer of you want.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I'm trying to move all my football so take a look and if you see anything you like I'm sure I could find some of your baseball to trade for it. thanks
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(04-16-2012, 07:25 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: I'm trying to move all my football so take a look and if you see anything you like I'm sure I could find some of your baseball to trade for it. thanks
Sent an offer on over of everything I liked in your football part of org. Hope we can work something out.

(04-17-2012, 10:48 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Sent an offer on over of everything I liked in your football part of org. Hope we can work something out.
I sent over an offer as well as I'm trying to get out of football and mainly into baseball.

One deal down, still have some 50 cards or so listed. Did not include base, but probably will before long or just send it in a few packages spanned out with those I trade with.

Added more cards to the list.

I'am waiting to get rid of my football stuff too. I will send u a offer. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]