`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Cards for Trade/Sale

Insert Cards for Trade/Sale
Found some Insert cards while cleaning out the garage. Gonna keep some, but will trade/sell these.
[Image: 6f5f7e63.jpg]
[Image: 92f6cd87.jpg]
[Image: ba6df9dc.jpg]
[Image: 0ffffaea.jpg]
[Image: 2eb1b3e5.jpg]

Looking for Kobe Rc's.

RE: Insert Cards for Trade/Sale
Good-looking stuff! I can use that Never Compromise MJ in addition to that Mitch insert you dug up the other day. Don't have much in Kobe RCs but got several old school inserts of him. LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

i could use the allen and of course the antoine walker. i dont have any kobes rcs for trade but would like a shot at the jordan sticky fingers and never compromise.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Hey bgarcia I went to start a trade and you have that season's best MJ listed as the topps chrome version? The scan is just the Topps version, but if you have the Chrome version too I do need that one.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]