`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a WASTE of a perfectly good Jordan Chamberlain jersey card

RE: What a WASTE of a perfectly good Jordan Chamberlain jersey card
(04-13-2012, 12:33 PM)chads-cards Wrote: The crime to me isnt even forging that signature...its ruining a perfect card with game used from the two best to ever play.
I completely and totally agree. Someone with the mental capacity to forge a signature does not deserve to be in possession of that card.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Anyone report it yet?
I didnt.

I reported it but doubt eBay does a damn thing sadly

cards signed at jordan camp come with a letter from UDA of its authenticity
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

I e-mailed the seller this morning after I posted here earlier:

Me-
Dear cosefa,

This card doesn't look anything like a real Jordan signature. The hologram isn't even from this set nor Jordan's camp. It's from a newer product. Where did you actually get this from? It was worth more before the forged signature. If It is actually real, where, when did you and this child of yours go to Jordan's camp?

He responded by informing me to "Check my revised description."

His revised description didn't make it any better, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

what a schmuck!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

For your amusement...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear cosefa,

Are you seriously trying to scam someone by auctioning a fake Jordan signature? This is a disgrace to the hobby and Jordan himself, all to make a few extra bucks?

I think the worst part is that you actually brought in a "familial" story line to sweeten the hearts of prospective buyers.

- Me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Me,

I'm sorry sir that you are dissatisfied with me selling this. It is 100% authentic, but I I wrote over the signature that Jordan had originally signed to make it look more genuine in someone's home WHICH I STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION.

- cosefa
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear cosefa,

I'm.curious, how does you writing over it make it MORE genuine?

- Me
Dear Me,

Sir I just tried to make it look like a valuable piece in someone's collection. I stated all of this in my description.

- cosefa

[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

The person tried and failed so bad. That does not look valuable. Face palm on the person's face of epic fail.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I guess our badgering forced the seller to take it down themselves.

Good job, all! lol

I reported it to ebay before I left, 10 hrs later I see they did nothing.

(04-13-2012, 07:45 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: For your amusement...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear cosefa,

Are you seriously trying to scam someone by auctioning a fake Jordan signature? This is a disgrace to the hobby and Jordan himself, all to make a few extra bucks?

I think the worst part is that you actually brought in a "familial" story line to sweeten the hearts of prospective buyers.

- Me
Dear Me,

I'm sorry sir that you are dissatisfied with me selling this. It is 100% authentic, but I I wrote over the signature that Jordan had originally signed to make it look more genuine in someone's home WHICH I STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION.

- cosefa
Dear cosefa,

I'm.curious, how does you writing over it make it MORE genuine?

- Me
Dear Me,

Sir I just tried to make it look like a valuable piece in someone's collection. I stated all of this in my description.

- cosefa
Unbelievable!