`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just so I get this right, SV versus BV

RE: Just so I get this right, SV versus BV
(04-14-2012, 03:17 PM)branesergen Wrote: I agree with you 100% - Common sense is the biggest factor. Sadly, despite its name, its not all that common lol There definitely is a time and a place for SV but not when you pay $12 for a card and claim the SV is $70. Thats just greed and screwing over people.
yup thats annoying. only way i can see that is if the 12Bv card actually sold for 70.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: Just so I get this right, SV versus BV
that's the specialty of our little "sv" wanna be expert..he has no clue (not that any of us our surprised)....might explain the lack of trades and the lack of anyone who actually likes him on these boards
(04-14-2012, 03:17 PM)branesergen Wrote: I agree with you 100% - Common sense is the biggest factor. Sadly, despite its name, its not all that common lol There definitely is a time and a place for SV but not when you pay $12 for a card and claim the SV is $70. Thats just greed and screwing over people.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.