`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade functions offline again?

trade functions offline again?
Since they revamped the site- again- last week many of my trade functions have not worked. The links off to the right side of all active trades do not work with the exception of viewing the trade. I can't leave feedback, can't mark items shipped/received and can't even pull up invoices to get shipping addresses.

Anybody else having these issues??
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: trade functions offline again?
No, they are working. They just don't light up, just click on them as normal and you should be fine.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

bizarre, but it worked. My mouse actually switches to the cursor so I never clicked it. Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

No problem.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.