`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
For Player/Team Collectors: Jeter, Piazza, Griffey, Bonds, ARod, McGwire, Clemens

For Player/Team Collectors: Jeter, Piazza, Griffey, Bonds, ARod, McGwire, Clemens
Have buyers for a few of these players but wanted to offer them up for trade or sale to the board before they either go to A. the aforementioned buyers or B. the auctions.

would love to add to my dave justice, lincecum or calvin johnson PCs as well as the pacific ornaments sets i decided to put together. all the ornaments and justices i need are marked as such. all the lincy and calvin i HAVE are marked as WANT.

lmk. send open offers. thanks!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

RE: For Player/Team Collectors: Jeter, Piazza, Griffey, Bonds, ARod, McGwire, Clemens
Let me know if you dig any Berkman lots out Smile i would likely purchase.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: For Player/Team Collectors: Jeter, Piazza, Griffey, Bonds, ARod, McGwire, Clemens
(04-12-2012, 09:59 AM)Krangry Wrote: Let me know if you dig any Berkman lots out Smile i would likely purchase.
haha, all i have right now is whats listed in the org. ill check the show this weekend for ya though!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

bump.

Don't Click Here.