Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hab-a-licious Mail! (Pics)

Hab-a-licious Mail! (Pics)
Good day, Beckett Community!

So the past week has been better than the few previous. I have been in a lot less pain than before, due to my neck and back, and the stress from the neighborhood incident has subsided. Happy Easter to everyone (big family dinner in my house!), and I hope that you all got to spend some time with loved ones and friends!

I have received a few packages in the mail recently, and they all were fantastic! A great trade with Greg (greg2424), another with Dave (DaveyC), a couple of eBay purchases and an amazing gesture of gratitude and friendship! These cards were the cherry on top of the sundae that was this past week!

Two more for the Scratching The Surface PC:

Alexander Semin and Blake Geoffrion:

[Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg]

Some very nice Habs PC pick-ups (from Greg):

[Image: HockeyCards009-4.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-4.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-3.jpg]

The Carey Price Gold AU was from nemesis7777. He sent it to me in good faith, and I paid that back and then some! Steve, you will be very happy with what I have sent to you, and thank you very much for the huge trade!!! I just hope that Customs releases the package so you can get your cards!

Alexei Emelin PC (from eBay):

2011-12 Victory Black

[Image: HockeyCards011-4.jpg]

And one lone trader:

2010-11 Luxury Suite Jsy/JSY Prime Patrick Kane #112/150 (from DaveyC)

[Image: HockeyCards001-1.jpg]

Now... the very kind gesture of gratitude and friendship came from Ashley (alto4life) after she learned about me having a hard time with things lately. I must say that it still hits me close to home when I see and receive actions in this manner! It's amazing to know that with all of the turmoil and hardships that surround us all, every day, that there are still people out there that will take what they can afford to give up, and put forth unto others! Thank you so much for the superb integrity, friendship, caring and understanding! I am very fortunate to call myself a member of this great community, and also to have found great friends in all of you!

2011-12 Upper Deck Rookie Materials-Aaron Palushaj:

[Image: HockeyCards010-3.jpg]

Again, a huge thank you to all that I have dealt with, and to those who have made this community what it is! Thank you for the look, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: Hab-a-licious Mail! (Pics)
First off Randi it's good to hear that you are feeling better. Second, Great additions!!!! You are right about the Beckett community. It by far is the best on the net(I know because I do visit the other trade sites) Always great to see and hear about the awesome actions of the members here. Congrats on all the goodies!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Good to hear you are feeling better, and that the mail was good.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Glad to hear your doing better! Great cards!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

All that matters as you're doing better!

Nice black
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Randi -

Those are some great additions to your Habs PC! That was very nice of Ashley to send you that...nice card!

Most importantly!! I am glad you are feeliing better my friend...I wish for nothing more than more improvement for you....

ttyl
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Thank you all for the comments and well wishes. My spirits have been a lot better now that the pain has slowed down a bit. I just had an MRI this morning, and that brought out a bit of tension, but I am hoping that it subsides soon. I look forward to getting back into full swing soon!

Randi

(04-12-2012, 04:50 PM)rayeates Wrote: I just had an MRI this morning, and that brought out a bit of tension,
Randi
Man, I though only "Massage parlors" helped with the Tension....are MRI centers the new replacement for the US's "Massage Parlors" Big Grin

Feel better buddy......maybe some Sailor Jerry Rum or since your Canadian...some good ole SCREETCH will help!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-12-2012, 04:53 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Man, I though only "Massage parlors" helped with the Tension....are MRI centers the new replacement for the US's "Massage Parlors" Big Grin

Feel better buddy......maybe some Sailor Jerry Rum or since your Canadian...some good ole SCREETCH will help!
No... no... it brought out MORE tension! Added to my woes! Haha! I love Sailor Jerry, and hate Screech! I am Canadian, not Newphie! Tongue

Randi