`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awful NT break but great Playbook breaks!

Awful NT break but great Playbook breaks!
Busted more than I should again but it was fun.

Hating how awful my NT was with exception to one of the cards. Happy I didn't pay over $400 for a box but definitely got crap.

Base are #/99
[Image: 2011NationalTreasuresBase.jpg]

Pettis is #/25
Amendola is #/49
Cochart is #/99
Vick is #/99
D. Murray is #/99
Leshoure is #/99

[Image: 2011NationalTreasures.jpg]

Jernigan is SOLD.

Doug Baldwin and Corey Liuget Rookie Autos (Lame)

Emmitt Smith #/49
Henderson #99/99
[Image: PlaybookJumbo.jpg]

Baldwin and Smith are #/399 LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: PlaybookBooklets.jpg]

Steve Largent #/40
[Image: LargentPlaybook.jpg]

...and the buster... #/35
[Image: ElwayPlaybook.jpg]

RE: Awful NT break but great Playbook breaks!
Nice Playbook busts!

Wow that elway is nice! Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

The Doug Baldwin you didnt scan is better than most of the others from NT that you got lol . He dont have many RC's and he did well this year. Not a bad Pettis and Murray. However you had some great pulls in your Playbook!

Ehh but the Doug Baldwin is just the plain auto. Is it worth holding onto?

Forgot to mention and I don't have these scanned either is a Walter Payton 2 color patch and a Jordan Todman Dual Patch/Ball #/49

Are you looking to trade any of these cards? I like the Vick Pro Bowl. The Largent and Payton cards from Playbook and the Smith /49. LMk if you want too, I got high end B-Ball, Football and Hockey. Let me know who you collect, who knows I might have something you really like. Dont feel bad, my 1st box of NT wasnt the hottest. Got Vincent Brown RPA but did score a Romo auto and he is pc.

Sweet playbook break, but that NT was just terrible, grats on the Elway

If you still have the Ben Tate NT base and are looking to trade it, please lmk if you see anything for it. thanks
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

nice playbook bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Thanks for all the comments guys. I am going to try to sell some things first to recoup some money back and whatever I have left I will have it for trade.
I'm loving the Playbook break!!! Seen some bad ones so I wasn't real excited but my lcs usually has great boxes. Never again will I buy National Treasures lol
(04-10-2012, 08:38 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: Are you looking to trade any of these cards? I like the Vick Pro Bowl. The Largent and Payton cards from Playbook and the Smith /49. LMk if you want too, I got high end B-Ball, Football and Hockey. Let me know who you collect, who knows I might have something you really like. Dont feel bad, my 1st box of NT wasnt the hottest. Got Vincent Brown RPA but did score a Romo auto and he is pc.

I'm keeping the Payton as I collect patches but the other 3 I am going to try selling first.

Who I collect is in my sig. Thanks!