`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT : suggestions for winning bidder...

RE: OT : suggestions for winning bidder...
Id say wait. It doesnt really matter now does it? If he pays on the 12th, you get money. If he doesnt, you get to bash him. Plus, the card might not sell for that much a second time around.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(04-06-2012, 09:53 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: That's a tough call. If you are already going to be late on your bills you might as well wait, because you will defiantly be late if you relist right? I would defiantly say something about not paying on time when you leave feedback, so other sellers will know.
They have like 1200 feedbacks and all positive though...that's surprised me too..
(04-06-2012, 10:45 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Id say wait. It doesnt really matter now does it? If he pays on the 12th, you get money. If he doesnt, you get to bash him. Plus, the card might not sell for that much a second time around.
I think that it would cause I had a first offer of $500 from someone...I think I could have got them to $575 from there....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Bump for more suggestions
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

the 12th is only 5 days away man. if you relist and it takes 1-2 days to get an offer that leaves you with three days to get paid before the 12th (that this first guy is saying he'll pay). and with your 5 day to pay set up you would be even later on your bills if the next buyer chooses to wait the full 5 days. i say wait it out myself but only you know the extent of you bills and what "needs" to be done with them.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

If he is willing to pay and u got you bills covered, I may wait now. But in the future. I would have pobably relisted. Especially when he says that if he can't get the money by the 12th you can relist. That is the part that would scare me off. Why isn't he sure he would have the money?? Has he responded to your recent emails. Confirm now tht he will have the money