IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Contest!

RE: Playoff Contest!
Just a hunch Caps in 5.....

Everything has been updated. Playoffs start tomorrow!

NY Rangers in 5

(04-10-2012, 10:43 PM)eldapeeze Wrote: NY Rangers in 5
Sorry, all the Rangers options are taken. You have til 7:30 tonight to pick again.

(04-06-2012, 06:44 PM)andrewinnc Wrote: Hello Hockey Board. I don't normally post here (baseball guy), but I thought I would hold a contest for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The winner will receive the only hockey card I own (ooh) and a extra mystery prize (aah). In order to win, you must predict the winner of the Stanley Cup. The tiebreaker is how many games the Final will go to. An example answer would be 'Vancouver Canucks in 6'. Good Luck!

Update: Here are the choices taken so far. Deadline to choose is April 11 at 7:30, the start of the first game.
Pittsburgh Penguins in 4, 5, 6, 7
New York Rangers in 4, 5, 6, 7
Boston Bruins in 4, 5, 6
Detroit Red Wings in 5, 6, 7
Washington Capitals in 5, 6
Vancouver Canucks in 6, 7
Philadelphia Flyers in 6, 7
San Jose Sharks in 6, 7
St. Louis Blues in 7
Chicago Blackhawks in 7
Phoenix Coyotes in 7
Congratulations to the LA Kings for their victory in the Stanley Cup Finals! Unfortunately, no one picked the Kings to win it all. In fact, no one even picked the Devils. Therefore, the prize will remain in my possession, and also a mystery, until next year.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.