`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVID!!!

RE: LIVID!!!
(04-04-2012, 04:58 PM)monsterx Wrote: Sucks! When I put up an auction, once it gets a bid, it stays. If there's no bids and I get an offer for it, then I feel it's ok to cancel the auction.

Hope you find your card man Smile
And I totally understand doing that. I as a seller would be ok with doing that.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I think its typical with low #/d stuff for people to say what does it take to end it now. Then the sellers just do that. If the seller canceled the listing to avoid ebay fees for an offer messaged through ebay then I believe that's a big No-No on ebay.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I didn't think you could end an auction only sale early once there are bids.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(04-04-2012, 06:50 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I didn't think you could end an auction only sale early once there are bids.
I didn't think so either. That's why I was so upset. However, as fate would have it, someone else has posted that card today! That's never happened. I put a bid in and contacted the seller. He does have a BIN of 399 though...which is insane.

(04-04-2012, 07:06 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I didn't think so either. That's why I was so upset. However, as fate would have it, someone else has posted that card today! That's never happened. I put a bid in and contacted the seller. He does have a BIN of 399 though...which is insane.
Don't you have to agree to cancel the bid?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(04-04-2012, 07:07 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Don't you have to agree to cancel the bid?
Apparently not. I just got an email that said my bid was canceled and the auction was ended. I was the highest bidder at the point.