`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Lions

RE: OT: Lions

I like the breaded ones with the marinara sauce at Red Lobster.

Different kind my friend different kind......

(04-04-2012, 02:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I like the breaded ones with the marinara sauce at Red Lobster.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(04-04-2012, 02:49 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Different kind my friend different kind......
Just trying to rescue the thread, considering I started the downfall LOL

okay ..... I'll put in my ever so wanted input on this situation in Detroit Sad

I've been a Lions fan longer than most here have been alive Wink

Heck I remember watching Alex Karras on the ol' 17" Black and White TV (no, it wasn't a computer monitor, all televisions back then were not color, yes people actually used aluminum foil on their antennas and if it was bigger than 19" you'se was rich lol)

Now, am I disappointed in the current times with both Leshoure and Fairley getting busted for pot ..... he-l-l yes Sad but, it is not a reflection on the entire team, just a few sctupid dumbarsed kids that don't know what's good for them.

Did I make plans to see either one of them play this year ..... no ..... Fairley did okay as a rookie but I've never thought of him as a franchise player, Leshoure ..... well I figured he'd never even make the field after Detroit uses their #1 pick on a new RB this year Wink

Does it affect the franchise ..... no ..... both are easily replaced, and with the Ford Families religious background and extremely high expectations of others to live by their standards neither will probably be in Detroit come Spring Training.

I think they would be wise to toss them both.......

(04-04-2012, 04:16 PM)pbean Wrote: okay ..... I'll put in my ever so wanted input on this situation in Detroit Sad

I've been a Lions fan longer than most here have been alive Wink

Heck I remember watching Alex Karras on the ol' 17" Black and White TV (no, it wasn't a computer monitor, all televisions back then were not color, yes people actually used aluminum foil on their antennas and if it was bigger than 19" you'se was rich lol)

Now, am I disappointed in the current times with both Leshoure and Fairley getting busted for pot ..... he-l-l yes Sad but, it is not a reflection on the entire team, just a few sctupid dumbarsed kids that don't know what's good for them.

Did I make plans to see either one of them play this year ..... no ..... Fairley did okay as a rookie but I've never thought of him as a franchise player, Leshoure ..... well I figured he'd never even make the field after Detroit uses their #1 pick on a new RB this year Wink

Does it affect the franchise ..... no ..... both are easily replaced, and with the Ford Families religious background and extremely high expectations of others to live by their standards neither will probably be in Detroit come Spring Training.

I gotta disagree Pbean. The Fords will allow the management to keep them around. They do tend to sit back and let others run the team (Millen). Calvin is doing very well in the Madden cover race as well. I hate to be negative, but this isn't good for the leo's forcast this season. None of this.

The whole team is going to "POT!"

13" Black and White Tv's. Back when you could "hear" the channel turner knob being changed! LOL!

(04-04-2012, 08:32 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: 13" Black and White Tv's. Back when you could "hear" the channel turner knob being changed! LOL!
you only had 4 channels on a good day and your kid sister was the "remote" lol Smile

(04-04-2012, 08:41 PM)pbean Wrote: you only had 4 channels on a good day and your kid sister was the "remote" lol Smile
LOL! That's the truth.

Man did it suck when the news was on. And channels actually went off the air. Not a never ending HE__ of Gunthy Renker crap.

Bump for the new arrest

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/i...picion-dui

Bump for the new arrest rofl. Can we sticky my thread since it's an ongoing theme?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lions-berry...--nfl.html